Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncs453
    replied
    I think Lelie should either be traded for a TE or a Safety. Lynch isn't going to play forever, like someone else previously said, and we are really hurting at TE IMO.

But if we could get Thomas Jones somehow, that would be amazing I think.

But, no one will probably make any of those trades, so maybe the draft would be the best way to go...try to pick up a safety/TE that way.

Leave a comment:

• Broncody
    replied
    If your gonna give up Lelie for a pick why not trade him to the Niners because they will probably have a better position in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• SouthernBronco
    replied
    jenious idea!

How bout we trade Lelie to the Packers for a 2nd round choice. I would demand a #1 but would settle for a #2.

Leave a comment:

• thrackit
    replied
    how 'bout Lelie for Jerry Porter they both want traded

Leave a comment:

• Jorden84
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos72690
    What we should try to get for lelie is a safetie. John lynch cannot go on forever and nick ferguson is also getting old.

We should also try to get some more on the d line.

Or if all else fails just get a draft pick but we wont be able get a very good one because lelie stock has dropped from his holdout.
    I think Sam Brandon can step up for one of them but we should look into getting one in the draft atleast and theres probally ain't no teams willing to give up a good safety for Lelie.

Leave a comment:

• JRWIZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos72690
    What we should try to get for lelie is a safetie. John lynch cannot go on forever and nick ferguson is also getting old.

Or if all else fails just get a draft pick but we wont be able get a very good one because lelie stock has dropped from his holdout.
    If your doing a Robin Williams imitation try again.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos72690
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Lelie for Charles Grant?

Lelie for Thomas Jones?

I have no idea to this point, but he will be trades, that's fo sho

I would love Lelie for Thomas Jones. He would be excellent here.

Heck right now I would take a 3rd rounder to get rid of the overrated ingrate and his 35 catches and 1 freaking touchdown.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    According to this site Erron Kinney is an option:

http://afcwest.blogspot.com/
    Kinney's a huge TE with talent, but he's injury prone and he apparently has trouble with giving a full effort...

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    According to this site Erron Kinney is an option:

http://afcwest.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• SWEBRONCO
    replied
    Good post!

I dont believe in judging other people, so I really hope everything works out for

Ash. He has showed loyalty to the organisation before and that should earn him

some respect. On the other hand Javon hasnt done anything yet for us, so lets

just hope he proves to be a teamplayer who will help Jake and in the future Jay.

....Soon as a man is born, you know the sparks begin to fly,
    He gets wise in his own eyes and he's made to believe a lie.
    Who would deliver him from the death he's bound to die?
    Well, You've done it all and there's no more anyone can pretend to do.
    What can I do for You?

Bob Dylan said that.....

Jesus is the man

I said that...

Leave a comment:

• P-NUT33
    replied
    if he plays 3rd he will the best one in the league. But he wont cause he is acting like a jerk. It will be messed up if shanny dont trade him makes him sit out weeks 10-17

Leave a comment:

• MindField
    replied
    To NE

For TE Daniel Graham?

Leave a comment:

• BoWdY
    replied
    Originally posted by jhns
    They just say they want that much they will end up trading him for less than the asking price most likely. Almost every team just sets the bar high so they can get the most value possible from the player. Almost no player is ever given up for what is asked for them though. After training and mini camps teams will decide if they have a need at receiver or someone will get injured and bring a need for a receiver. He most likely won't be traded until after training and mini camps complete and that is also when we could get the most value out of him because the team that needs him will be most likely be a team that is desperate for a receiver. Also, you say that no slot receiver is worth that much... Lelie doesn't even play the slot. He would this season if he stays here but the last couple he has been a starter. Until he plays as a slot receiver you can't really compare his value as a slot receiver.
    Actually yes you could compare him to a slot reciever becasue that is the talent level that he is at

Leave a comment:

• BoWdY
    replied
    Originally posted by italynstallion
    I dont know if anyone has said this, but I like the idea of a Lelie for Stallworth swap. Two disgruntled WR's.. I actually was hoping we would draft him but NO got him right before we picked. I think Stallworth has more upside and if we give him the money he wants, we would have a great-young core of WRs once Rod Retires.

What do you guys think? We would only do it if Stallworth was ok to be a 3rd for a year (maybe 2) until rod retires.
    Yeah actually i think that he would make a great slot reciever...he has shown that he has the blazing speed needed for the position, but lacks the hands and route running to be a starter...however i dont think that he would ever be anything more than that but hell its worth a shot....

Personally i would rather see us trade him for a tight end, like Graham...how about this idea.....

What if we traded Ash to the Jags for either Matt Jones or Marcedes Lewis?? i dont know if they would do it straight up but you never know, becasue they are in dire straits in their recieving core???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X