Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS sportline draft grade

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9408807/1
    Last edited by hilife; 05-01-2006, 11:38 AM.
    President Cool

****** bag supreme...

Comment

You know it.
      President Cool

Comment

"Fourth-round pick Brandon Marshall is a tall receiver with good speed who will help a receiving group that needs a deep threat"

Did I miss something? Is Lelie off the team already?????????????????

Thats Lelie's ONLY valuable asset, the fact that he is a deep threat. Prisco, it might help to know a little bit about a team before you say some nonsense like that.

Comment

I have never liked anything about Prisco from the first time I ever read his product.

He has yet to write anything to change my mind. The man is two cans short of a six-pack.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
            I have never liked anything about Prisco from the first time I ever read his product.

He has yet to write anything to change my mind. The man is two cans short of a six-pack.

-----
            NO HE's NOT!!!

He's a six pack away from a six pack!
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Lets call him Crisco Prisco?? because he's as smart as an ice cream scoop of lard

Comment

Ditto!

Originally posted by WABronco
                ****** bag supreme...
                Any pudknocker! that grades the Buffalo Bill's draft any higher than a F is a jackass! I like the Bronco's draft a whole lot more with the UDFA signings early this AM.
                MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                  "Fourth-round pick Brandon Marshall is a tall receiver with good speed who will help a receiving group that needs a deep threat"

Did I miss something? Is Lelie off the team already?????????????????

Thats Lelie's ONLY valuable asset, the fact that he is a deep threat. Prisco, it might help to know a little bit about a team before you say some nonsense like that.
                  Javon Walker's a great deep threat too...

Comment

I don't think he bothers to research the team before he comments. Almost nothing he said made any sense.
                    President Cool

Comment

Wow it's true love is blind. This man is right on target. We are built to win right now. The only thing he did wrong was give us a B -. We really get an F. Mark my words. No playoffs in 2006. Soon we will be joining the raiders at the bottom of the AFC.
                      The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
                        Wow it's true love is blind. This man is right on target. We are built to win right now. The only thing he did wrong was give us a B -. We really get an F. Mark my words. No playoffs in 2006. Soon we will be joining the raiders at the bottom of the AFC.
                        explain why it is a D. Prisco and his buddies are Dumb (&@'s if I might add.

Comment

Working...
                        X