X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
    Wow it's true love is blind. This man is right on target. We are built to win right now. The only thing he did wrong was give us a B -. We really get an F. Mark my words. No playoffs in 2006. Soon we will be joining the raiders at the bottom of the AFC.
    explain why it is a D. Prisco and his buddies are Dumb (&@'s if I might add.

Leave a comment:

• Dry Kill Logic
    replied
    Wow it's true love is blind. This man is right on target. We are built to win right now. The only thing he did wrong was give us a B -. We really get an F. Mark my words. No playoffs in 2006. Soon we will be joining the raiders at the bottom of the AFC.

Leave a comment:

• hilife
    replied
    I don't think he bothers to research the team before he comments. Almost nothing he said made any sense.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStampede
    "Fourth-round pick Brandon Marshall is a tall receiver with good speed who will help a receiving group that needs a deep threat"

Did I miss something? Is Lelie off the team already?????????????????

Thats Lelie's ONLY valuable asset, the fact that he is a deep threat. Prisco, it might help to know a little bit about a team before you say some nonsense like that.
    Javon Walker's a great deep threat too...

Leave a comment:

• IRISHIDIOT
    replied
    Ditto!

Originally posted by WABronco
    ****** bag supreme...
    Any pudknocker! that grades the Buffalo Bill's draft any higher than a F is a jackass! I like the Bronco's draft a whole lot more with the UDFA signings early this AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    Lets call him Crisco Prisco?? because he's as smart as an ice cream scoop of lard

Leave a comment:

• So.CalBRONCOFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    I have never liked anything about Prisco from the first time I ever read his product.

He has yet to write anything to change my mind. The man is two cans short of a six-pack.

-----
    NO HE's NOT!!!

He's a six pack away from a six pack!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    I have never liked anything about Prisco from the first time I ever read his product.

He has yet to write anything to change my mind. The man is two cans short of a six-pack.

-----

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    "Fourth-round pick Brandon Marshall is a tall receiver with good speed who will help a receiving group that needs a deep threat"

Did I miss something? Is Lelie off the team already?????????????????

Thats Lelie's ONLY valuable asset, the fact that he is a deep threat. Prisco, it might help to know a little bit about a team before you say some nonsense like that.

Leave a comment:

• hilife
    replied
    You know it.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    ****** bag supreme...

Leave a comment:

• hilife
    started a topic CBS sportline draft grade

CBS sportline draft grade

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9408807/1
    Last edited by hilife; 05-01-2006, 11:38 AM.
Working...
X