Tony McDaniel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony McDaniel???

This guy played DT at tennessee and me being a tennessee fan may be a little bias but i thought he was a very good player. was over shadowed at tennessee by mahalona and showed good pass rushing skills. He came out as a jr because he punched a guy and is being sued by the guy he puched. A good sign for us? here is a scouting report on him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...ymcdaniel.html
    Last edited by rockrules40; 05-01-2006, 07:41 PM.

Because your a tennesee fan I guess you hated Cutler untill he came here huh lol

Comment

haha you are right. but it wasnt because of that he was impressive in the game where vandy finally beat tennessee. i thought you couldnt be good if you went to vandy.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40
        haha you are right. but it wasnt because of that he was impressive in the game where vandy finally beat tennessee. i thought you couldnt be good if you went to vandy.
        lmao I hear yah... the funniest thing is young and leinart had great offensive line and looked great...

Cutler had a ****ty OL looked good

so does that make cutler great and young and leinart good

Who was last person to come out of vandy

Comment

I love how these posts turn a different way when there is a little connection to something different. BUT someone answer my question please.

Comment

anyone there??

Comment

what was the question
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                what was the question

I was wondering if he could be a good sign for us? Gives us depth at the position and could play his way into the starting role just like veal did last year. Should we make an offer?

Comment

Working...
                X