Lelie for Donte Stallworth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelie for Donte Stallworth?

What if we trade Ashley for Donte Stallworth. They are kinda the same and like eachother.

If we get Stallworth he would be a great #3

What do you guys think?

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

stallworth would make a good #3 so would lelie if he doesnt hold out
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
      What if we trade Ashley for Donte Stallworth. They are kinda the same and like eachother.

What do you guys think?
      Stallworth aint worth Lelie, Stallworth has shown flashes but also many disapointaments.. I also would like a number 3 that can stay healthy
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

No no no. Lelie for some defensive tackle. We are set at WR now.

Comment

No more WRs, we're more than fine. Trade him for Deuce McCalister(not happening, I know).

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

A Few Possible Trades

Mark Bradley, Chicago
            Ronald Curry, Oakland - If he can stay healthy.
            Kevin Curtis, St. Louis
            Chris Henry, Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
              stallworth would make a good #3 so would lelie if he doesnt hold out
              Ya but it doesnt look like Lelie wants to stay. Id definately rather have Lelie than Stallworth, but since he wants out ill take Stallworth.

Plus, I wouldn't mind trading for a DT

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
              2) Devin Thomas
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
              2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                No more WRs, we're more than fine. Trade him for Deuce McCalister(not happening, I know).
                id love to see it... maybe throw in a second and a 4th... sweeten the deal.
                Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl

What do you guys think?
                  Why would the Saints do that, Stallworth if you ask me is quite a bit better than Lelie and probably woudl want less money seeming he doesnt think he can be a #1 WR righ now
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977

Lelie for Booger McFarland.

Comment

How 'bout we sign David Boston? Dude's a straight-up beast.

Comment

We dang sure don't need any more WR if we get rid of Lelie. How about Lelie for Priest Holmes, or anyone on the chiefs, raiders, or chargers just so he can get the feel for playin against the Champ and gettin his bell rung by Lynch just once. We shipped out Kennison, ship him out.

For what it's worth, i would like to see a decent DLinemen for him but take what we can get a so be it.

Comment

No chance of getting Stallworth,

But here is what I propose... Lelie wants to be #1? Ok, personally, I think that's career suicide. But ok.. Give it to him.

:: Pauses for dramtic effect and to let all the uptight folks regain consciousness. ::

No seriously, make him the #1 receiver. Give him the #1 spot going into camp, and when he fails miserably, whe he gets embarassed in preseason... Well at that time he already has reported, so if he leaves the team, he'll be in breach of contract. And since he's in the final year of his contract, unless he accepts his roll as the third receiver and does everything he can to perform at the highest level possible, he won't get the new contract he thinks he deserves... From anyone.

So just give him what he wants... Give him the rope to hang himself.
                          Last edited by BroncsOwnU; 05-01-2006, 08:29 PM.
                          God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildHorse
                            Lelie for Booger McFarland.
                            Like i had said before but with a third, Booger's good at making QBs get snot bubbles.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=61827

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                              Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                              You guys said it, no more receivers.

I'd be fine with either of your suggestions or a safety who is good in pass coverage. Or a conditional draft pick, hopefully a 3rd rounder with a chance to improve to a 2nd or 1st if Lelie does well on his new team.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X