Marcus Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Vick

Have the Raiders picked him up yet because they are the only team dumb enough too. Info plz

not just yet

Comment

!!! That might be the perfect place for him!
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Im sorta scared if Vick goes there, he still has unbelievable talent as a QB, can throw much better than Michael IMHO...

IF he can keep his attitude under check in Okland i wouldnt want to be playing them in the futuer, too bad we have to .

Alot of troubled players go to the Raiders, but alot of them, still play dirty, but dont get suspended, fined, or do as bad things while they are there.
        SOme might but more dont
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Im sorta scared if Vick goes there, he still has unbelievable talent as a QB, can throw much better than Michael IMHO...

IF he can keep his attitude under check in Okland i wouldnt want to be playing them in the futuer, too bad we have to .

Alot of troubled players go to the Raiders, but alot of them, still play dirty, but dont get suspended, fined, or do as bad things while they are there.
          SOme might but more dont
          naw dont worry vick aint got nothing on us.. and the raiders will always suck we will crush him

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp

SOme might but more dont
            Don't worry about it. It still wouldn't be enough for them to compete to win.

Chiefs fans.
            Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Considering their need at QB, I think it makes a lot of sense if he does land there. I mean at this point Vick has to know no one is going to pay him much, so if the Raiders signed him to a small contract, developed him for a bit behind Brooks, I'd say they might have something here. Something I personally wouldn't like to see. Then again, we have Cutler, so whatever.

Comment

I still say groom Walter, but if Marcus Vick does sign with us and doesn't become Little Ron Mexico, watch out.

Comment

Vick is a loser.. he wont play in NFL to many better QB's undrafted. I think by how many teams expressed they don't want that kind of attitude in draft (other players droping pretty far). You can tell.. It sounds like somthing no one wants around (look for eagles or raiders to take a chance)

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                    Vick is a loser.. he wont play in NFL to many better QB's undrafted. I think by how many teams expressed they don't want that kind of attitude in draft (other players droping pretty far). You can tell.. It sounds like somthing no one wants around (look for eagles or raiders to take a chance)
                    Raiders, Dallas, and Broncos all take these types of players a lot. Half our team now has had problems in the past. We even have a problem punter? I think it would be best for Vick if he went to the Falcons. He would then be in a system already set up for his play style and his brother would be the best bet at keeping him in check and out of trouble.

Comment

Who cares! We send in Elvis, and show what it means to be DRAFTED, and by a winning team no less!

Vick can suck it!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        Who cares! We send in Elvis, and show what it means to be DRAFTED, and by a winning team no less!

Vick can suck it!
                        That would be pretty funny seeing Elvis have a chance to take a crack at him Come on vick get in NFL Elvis is going to look for you

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                          That would be pretty funny seeing Elvis have a chance to take a crack at him Come on vick get in NFL Elvis is going to look for you
                          Victim Vick, instead of Vick's Victim! You think Lynch and the boys will let that ride?

Hell no! I foresee a smack-down in Master Vick's future!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            Victim Vick, instead of Vick's Victim! You think Lynch and the boys will let that ride?

Hell no! I foresee a smack-down in Master Vick's future!

MASTER Vick?
                            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Marcus does have talent. But also an attitude
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                              X