Which Jersey to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Jersey to get?

I need some help in deciding which jersey to get. Tatum Bell, Jay Cutler, Javon Walker, or another one of the rookies we drafted. I want someone that we know will be good and around for a long time.

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

I orded my jay Cutler jersey last night. I already have a Davis and a Bailey so I needed a QB

Comment

Originally posted by BF_forever
      I orded my jay Cutler jersey last night. I already have a Davis and a Bailey so I needed a QB
      Will he be wearing number 6? And also i currently have a Plummer. Would i be an idiot to get a Brandon Marshall jersey? I think he will be great.
      Last edited by Snake=Superbowl; 05-01-2006, 11:37 PM.

The Future

Comment

If Walker is recovered from his injury, he's probably the only "proven" player of the bunch, the problem, I don't know if it's known which number he will be wearing.

In terms of lasting in the team, I would place Cuttler second; then Bell, and the other rookies are a coin toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl
          Will he be wearing number 6? And also i currently have a Plummer. Would i be an idiot to get a Brandon Marshall jersey? I think he will be great.
          I'd wait to get a Marshall jersey until his number his chosen. I think he's a player though, so you should get his.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            I'd wait to get a Marshall jersey until his number his chosen. I think he's a player though, so you should get his.
            Ya he is a beast. When r numbers selected? The only negative is that he may turn out to not be that great and then ill look like a fool lol. But Cutler will definately be around and playing at some point... Walker is proven.. Bell is explosive... tough decision
            Last edited by Snake=Superbowl; 05-01-2006, 11:52 PM.

The Future

Comment

anyone know a good place to get authentic Jerseys?

Comment

Ya he is a beast. When r numbers selected? The only negative is that he may turn out to not be that great and then ill look like a fool lol. But Cutler will definately be around and playing at some point... Walker is proven.. Bell is explosive... tough decision
                I have no idea. That would suck...kinda like me getting a no. 52 DJ Williams jersey. Not only did he change numbers, but he was horrible last year...

Comment

Javon, he's the reciever of the future, and he won't let you down. Plus do you want to buy a Cutler jersey and leave it at home for 2-3 years(well I suppose you could wear it, but it'd be odd considering he won't be playing)?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Is Cutler for sure going to wear number 6?

I'm thinking of getting a personalized authentic white one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Heck...like I said. I bought a Jerry Rice Bronco Jersey.

Never got to buy my Elway jersey. I'm still pissed about that!

So you better believe I'll be picking up a Cutler. I really wanted that Chad Jackson jersey though. I'll never wear PAT colors!

Comment

Originally posted by fxblitz
                        anyone know a good place to get authentic Jerseys?
                        if you live in the Denver area you could get a nice authentic one at the Broncos store at Mile High

Comment

Well I don't live in Denver so I can't get one unless I visit.

Although if I did live in Denver I would most definatley pick up Javon Walker's jersey and even though he wasn't on here I would pick up Rod Smith's as well.

Comment

Tatum Bell

Why?

Cutler, Walker, and Marshall could all potentially change their numbers. Walker and MArshall will have to, CUtler will likely stay at 6, but still could change.
                            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

to let you Cutler ording jersey people know

The 6 is just for 2006. he might pick a different #

Comment

Working...
                              X