No announcement yet.

Which Jersey to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a old style Sharpe jersey I got a year before he went to Baltimore. Then for Christmas I got a Romanowski jersey before he went to the Raiders. Finally I bought a Portis jersey, then his arse was traded. So....should I stick with tradition and buy my Plummer jersey now or switch up and snag a Cutler?

Comment

A good place to get authentics is EBAY. My friend has 15 and he got most of his off ebay, less money same authentic jersey. Damn I had a chance to get an authentic Rod Smith for 70 bucks and I missed it. Jerseys are cool, you just feel a little uneasy sometimes with the amount of player change. I got a DJ Williams(55) D Williams (27) Rod Smith, AL WIlson, Elway not old school orange, and a signed Romo. THey are replicas but soon I am hoping to be able to get some authentics!!!
      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

if you want ANY jersey go to EBAY

i got a rod smith authentic for about $50, elway old style orange crush authentic for about $60, and tatum bell replica signed for about $40.

dont commit the foolish mistake i made of getting a replica jake plummer in the mall for about $70

go to ebay

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          I have a Portis jersey, and an Anderson.

I still wear the POrtis to games, and I'll keep wearing the Mike to games. Still proud of Bronco Rookies of the Years.

However, if I can find an authentic Rod Pro Bowl jersey, that will be the only one I'll wear until he retires.

hey it is possibly to get a pro bowl jersey but it would be custom i saw it once at the nfl shop u might be able to see if it comes around pro bowl time.
          sadly i googled for it and all i found was a john elway pro bowl jersey at this site
          http://www.mitchellandness.com/detail.aspx?ID=1993 not many left

BRING IT HOME AGAIN!!

GO BUCKY GO !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            Did you ever wonder why he wasn't in the nickel package? Surely, he must be a better cover guy than Al Wilson!

IMO, DJ had trouble adapting to his new position.

He didn't show a playmaking knack when he did play ROLB. He's talented...no doubt. He needs to become a better pass rusher and understand coverage to become a better player...
            Umm... Al Wilson is the best coverage MLB in the league, without a doubt. He is the leader of the defense. No way you would put in any 2nd year guy for al wilson in the nickel package. I think he showed his rookie year, hwen he lead the team in tackles, that he has plenty of playmaking abilitites. He just needed a year to learn strong-side, and he's good.
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl
              I want someone that we know will be good and around for a long time.
              Good luck with those psychic abilities, bro.

You're gonna need them to figure THAT out.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by RonDayne33
                hey it is possibly to get a pro bowl jersey but it would be custom i saw it once at the nfl shop u might be able to see if it comes around pro bowl time.
                sadly i googled for it and all i found was a john elway pro bowl jersey at this site
                http://www.mitchellandness.com/detail.aspx?ID=1993 not many left
                Believe me, I know all the places to look. E-bay, the team store, Rod's own site, even tried Reebok themselves. Among many other places.

I have seen ONE! And it was a replica. There just isnt a 2006 Pro Bowl Rod Smith Jersey to be found. However, I havent given up as I have someone who claims he might be able to secure one for me.

The problem is, unlike Steve Smith, they just didnt make Rods. As I am told, they require a certain amount of orders after they make the FIVE they originally make for the player himself. So unless one of those five rods pop up on e-bay somehow, or some store or somebody orders 50 of them, I probably wont get one. Unless this guy comes thru for me.

But, I still have hope. I have a link set to e-bay for just such an item. Patience will pay off, i hope, lol.

e-bay is great, if the item is made in the first place................

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                  I think he showed his rookie year, hwen he lead the team in tackles, that he has plenty of playmaking abilitites. He just needed a year to learn strong-side, and he's good.
                  One FF, one int, and two sacks. Granted, that was his rookie year, but he hasn't shown marked improvement in any area IMO. He's still a poor pass rusher. He still lack's a big play knack. He still lacks recognition...

But, I'd say it's fair to expect a big (or bigger) year in '06-'07.

Comment

I'd get a Javon Walker jersey. Signed a 4 year deal, and if he likes the place, he will stay here with Cutler for a long time. Wait for him to pick his number and pull the trigger.

I know if I get a jersey it will be Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                      One FF, one int, and two sacks. Granted, that was his rookie year, but he hasn't shown marked improvement in any area IMO. He's still a poor pass rusher. He still lack's a big play knack. He still lacks recognition...

But, I'd say it's fair to expect a big (or bigger) year in '06-'07.
                      i dont want to make excuses for the season D.J. had in 2005 but he was going through some of the field drama (DUI charges) and only being a 2nd year player, he didnt know how to cancel out the off field trouble during game time... i expect him to be in the probowl either this year or next. he's that good in my opinion. also, he wasnt the only one having trouble rushing the passer. the broncos place 8 to 9 players in the box quite frequently and only came up with 28 sacks.
                      The Orange Crush will rise again!

Comment

So jay cutler is number 6 for sure?

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

Comment

Working...
                        X