We are now a passing team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are now a passing team.

We don't have much of a ground game. Dayne will never be good and if you look at Bell crossed eyed he will be on IR for 8 games. Are we going to be able to win without a running game? I don't think so.
    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
    We don't have much of a ground game. Dayne will never be good and if you look at Bell crossed eyed he will be on IR for 8 games. Are we going to be able to win without a running game? I don't think so.
    Nice....

Comment

Look at who we've had in the back field before, we will always have a runnning game.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong. I even said we will only go 8-8 this year. I hope luck falls for reverse psychology
        The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

I don't think we are a passing team now at worst we will be more balanced run to pass. Also only once in Shanahan's tenure has he not had a 1000 yard rusher. So I fully expect us to continue to do so barring injury.

Also where do you get this idea Bell is brittle? Since breaking his finger as a rookie two years ago he hasn't had really any serious injuries.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Don't forget, we also have the other Bell, Cobbs, and Sapp. I think any of these guys can get 1000 for us. Remember, we have the same O-line that we did last year.

Comment

watch out look at his old responses everything is negative from him and he also said he going to be a niners fan now lmao. seriously you need to read some of his stuff if you want a laugh.

Drykilllogic

Comment

I hope I'm wrong. I even said we will only go 8-8 this year. I hope luck falls for reverse psychology
                also you said this about 30 times now but i think you said we will be 10-6 before the draft so we are worse now

Comment

Wow. The Broncos haven't run a play from scrimmage in 2006, but you already know they can't run.

Have you applied for a job in the FO? They could use you there.

-----

Comment

Oh dont worry our running game will still be the best in the league. Yes the best again.(Last year we were second but we only trailed by 7 yards or so, and the first place team, the Falcons, had Micheal Vick running a lot) Well maybe not the best, but definately in the top three.

And to prove Dayne will be really good as the starter, look at the last San Diego game(the last game of the season), he came in the second half and just manhandled the Chargers, getting 64 yards in just one half. PLUS San Diego had the best run defense last year.

And whenever Dayne gets tired Tatum Bell will come in and break a home run.

We will have a great receiving corps, but we will still be a run heavy and run first team.

Besides you are WAY TOO pecimistic, be a little more optimistic. There really is no reason to think we will suck next year. WE ARE THE SAME EXACT TEAM EXCEPT BETTER CAUSE WE ADDED SOME KEY PLAYERS.(besides MA and Putz, but Putz was replaced by Sheffler and MA by Dayne)

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                    2) Devin Thomas
                    4) Frank Okam
                    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
                    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                    4) Frank Okam
                    4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
                      Oh dont worry our running game will still be the best in the league. Yes the best again.(Last year we were second but we only trailed by 7 yards or so, and the first place team, the Falcons, had Micheal Vick running a lot) Well maybe not the best, but definately in the top three.

And to prove Dayne will be really good as the starter, look at the last San Diego game(the last game of the season), he came in the second half and just manhandled the Chargers, getting 64 yards in just one half. PLUS San Diego had the best run defense last year.

And whenever Dayne gets tired Tatum Bell will come in and break a home run.

We will have a great receiving corps, but we will still be a run heavy and run first team.

Besides you are WAY TOO pecimistic, be a little more optimistic. There really is no reason to think we will suck next year. WE ARE THE SAME EXACT TEAM EXCEPT BETTER CAUSE WE ADDED SOME KEY PLAYERS.(besides MA and Putz, but Putz was replaced by Sheffler and MA by Dayne)
                      Hes a san francisco 49er fan now :wave:

Comment

I think Im going to become a SF fan. This draft blows.
                        agghhh he jump on the wagon and right... back off

Comment

Wow, broncos with no runnning game, that's like the steelers having a terrible defense, it just isn't us. We'll have a better passing game and an excellent run game as always, Bell is a fast runner with tons of talent and quickness, we'll be fine. Also, I have confidence in Dayne to become a consistent running threat, I have always liked him, he has all the tools.

As far as us being 8-8 that is just being foolish my friend, with the expectations and Shannahan at the helm I would be shocked if we didn't have more than 10 wins...

Comment

Are you absolutely insane??

I mean, sure, after losing an aging Mike Anderson, it's entirely possible that our game drops off a bit, but we had arguably the best running game in the league last year. We were second in total yards and yards per carry and the only team to have more did so because of their wicked running QB.

The thing is that Anderson averaged 4.2 yards per carry which isn't bad, but Bell and Dayne each averaged over 5 yards per carry. Could there be some drop off if Bell or Dayne struggles a bit?? Sure, it's entirely possible. Will we go from the best running game in the league to anything outside of the top ten running game?? Not likely. I mean, come on. You do realize that you're speaking about the Denver Broncos don't you?? We still have the same offensive line and the loss of Anderson won't affect us that much.
                            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                            . Post Your Artwork .
                            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

come on...

dry kill, if you've only been watching broncos games for one season, you shouldn't try making predictions about their record for the season. our running game is all about the scheme and the line. was mike anderson a superstar? no, not at all. good, yes. irreplaceable? no. tatum had almost 1000 yards last year as a backup. did we lose shanahan and all knowledge of the zone blocking scheme? no. atlanta had the best running game last year, because our former line coach, gibbs i think, took our zone scheme with him over to atlanta. honestly, i think we'll have a better running game this year than last year. we'll have more of a threat of a passing game.

Comment

Working...
                              X