No announcement yet.

We are now a passing team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad we didn't use a mid first round pick on a receiver. Seriously, what's a better deal: Using a mid-first round pick on a quarterback many think is the best in the draft -- or using a mid-first round pick on a receiver who would be 2nd to 3rd round talent in most other drafts (and ended up going in the second round anyway)?

Not to mention Chad Jackson came out of Florida, and we all know how well their receivers do.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
      You all call be me biased, but yet i didnt see one thread about how good Cutler was before you drafted him, and now all of a sudden to you all he is the next elway. Call it a crazy but i call that biased t
      I know I read a lot of posts from Bronco fans that Cutler was just as good as the three, ESPECIALLY after the combine. You just didn't see the threads.

Sorry for being excited about Cutler, Grid! You need a :wave: dont you. Our incredible draft day was too much for you to take! You have to face us twice this year...

<--- You right now and after games 1 and 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
        We don't have much of a ground game. Dayne will never be good and if you look at Bell crossed eyed he will be on IR for 8 games. Are we going to be able to win without a running game? I don't think so.
        Jake behind center,Smith,Walker and Baby T.O. woooooooooooooooooooo oh ya DUKE 2,and Bell and Dayn in the back field This could be a great year mayb woooooooooooooo GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=TXBRONC]Who said Cutler is the next Elway? Grid I guess you haven't been reading the threads that were started before the draft. None of my fellow fans were even thinking qb so obviously there was much said about him.

Ok I'll say it again the two statements are synonomous. They mean the same thing in the context of what is being talked about.

I haven't attempted to start anything with you. I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree with you.
          In GD right after the day 1 multiple Cutler threads were made comparing Cutler to Elway and Favre. Did i say much then, no because i thought it was just the excitment from the draft but it is still going on so i finally decided to talk.

I think Prospect and player mean 2 different things and you think they mean the same thing.

To me you said that Cutler was one of the best 3 QB's out of the draft.
          As you have stated you mean QB prospect. I think prospect just means talent and you think it means player something like that. We will never agree there.

I'm not saying you, but mntman comes right in here doesnt read any posts and starts making remarks about me, not my posts but me..... I dont really care that he does but he shoudl come to respond on the subject not the poster ...
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TD Machine
            I know I read a lot of posts from Bronco fans that Cutler was just as good as the three, ESPECIALLY after the combine. You just didn't see the threads.

Sorry for being excited about Cutler, Grid! You need a :wave: dont you. Our incredible draft day was too much for you to take! You have to face us twice this year...

<--- You right now and after games 1 and 2!
            See thats were we differ, you call in incredible, i just call it good.

If you dont trade up for Cutler or take a BIG IMPACT D-linemen in the first i might consider it a "incredible" day.
            I also am not crazy about Sheffler
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

See thats were we differ, you call in incredible, i just call it good.

If you dont trade up for Cutler or take a BIG IMPACT D-linemen in the first i might consider it a "incredible" day.
              I also am not crazy about Sheffler
              Im glad you are not "crazy" about our teams rookie tight end. That would be unhealthy! Good luck with that... uh... receiver problem you guys have! It needs much work.

Comment

In GD right after the day 1 multiple Cutler threads were made comparing Cutler to Elway and Favre. Did i say much then, no because i thought it was just the excitment from the draft but it is still going on so i finally decided to talk.

I think Prospect and player mean 2 different things and you think they mean the same thing.

To me you said that Cutler was one of the best 3 QB's out of the draft.
                As you have stated you mean QB prospect. I think prospect just means talent and you think it means player something like that. We will never agree there.

I'm not saying you, but mntman comes right in here doesnt read any posts and starts making remarks about me, not my posts but me..... I dont really care that he does but he shoudl come to respond on the subject not the poster ...

Ok. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Oh and I still don't agree with you.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                X