We are now a passing team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
    Since you have been stalking all my posts you should know I'm a Defense man. The only guy on the offense I wanted was Davis or Stoval. I almost died when The Texans gave the middle finger to everyone and said they do not beleive that bush is the second coming of Christ.

We should have drafted either

Ngata or Bunkley

and Manny Lawson.

Win now, not ten years from now.
    So your going to be a Niners fan because your a deffense man

Comment

Hello little buddy. I also have a family to take care of, so I can't respond every second of every day like you. Once you get a little taste of nookie you might understand. Until then.
      The guy may have been critical but there is no need for this.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Every post you have on here "son" shows you know absolutly nothing about football. I know you wanted Bush and Mario Williams. its all about whats best for team.

This team is looking for the future of the franchise in the draft.

If we are looking for NOW... thats when people start getting losing records in the future.

There is a reason why broncos have not picked less the #11 in the longest time year after year EVER IN THE NFL.

If you throw all the eggs in a basket you will lack in a different area. Ravens have strong D but less in other areas (put that out because you mentioned Ngata).

We addressed pass-rush while not lacking on any paticular area on our team.

Getting a future QB in a draft is a little more important then a DT (specially i a week DT draft)

And a #1 QB if I might add. more value and addressing future of franchise.

Plus arnt you a Niner fan now.. well

Comment

/////////////////

I think I'm talking to the 40 year old virgin. Not a child.
          It doesn't matter Top is right you should clean it up.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hello little buddy. I also have a family to take care of, so I can't respond every second of every day like you. Once you get a wife and children you might understand. Until then.
            Well, I will second Top's response to this.

In addition, I will go on record and let you know I reported it as a violation of the COC.

Some crap simply isn't necessary. This falls in that catagory!!

OPINIONS are great. Vulgarity isn't.
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's about time to close this thread guys!

Are we going to continue on with the personal insults, and risk taking vacations, or can this thread get back on track?

I await your responses..................

Comment

/////////////////

I think I'm talking to the 40 year old virgin. Not a child.
                Well you need to tone it down please.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I said I did not like bush. 49ers fan??? Not because they drafted offense, they were smart and drafted what they needed. If you look at my realistic draft most people ripped, you will see I know football you draft what you need not some side show freak you don't need. Winning sells tickets better than gimmicks. Ngata or Bunkley would have dominated the middle forcing everything outside. On the pass rush Lawsons blinding speed would have struck fear into QB's like manning and rothlessberger. We lost to pitt because of of our sorry D, not because of offense.
                  The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Sit back and watch what The Ravens do this season. I can't stand them because of ray the murder lewis is on their team, but they are going to be a major force to reckon with on Defense alone, not to mention if they get the old man McNair. Defense wins.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                      Well, I will second Top's response to this.

In addition, I will go on record and let you know I reported it as a violation of the COC.

Some crap simply isn't necessary. This falls in that catagory!!

OPINIONS are great. Vulgarity isn't.

/////////////////////

Before you started crying. I changed the messege. Now go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerz
                        Well you need to tone it down please.

I already did. I changed it.

Comment

I already did. I changed it.
                          Thank you.....

Comment

I'm pretty sure I said I did not like bush. 49ers fan??? Not because they drafted offense, they were smart and drafted what they needed. If you look at my realistic draft most people ripped, you will see I know football you draft what you need not some side show freak you don't need. Winning sells tickets better than gimmicks. Ngata or Bunkley would have dominated the middle forcing everything outside. On the pass rush Lawsons blinding speed would have struck fear into QB's like manning and rothlessberger. We lost to pitt because of of our sorry D, not because of offense.
                            They need everything that is my point. when you start drafting a bunch of player for now it is when you have a problem.

Deffense is a huge part of what wins game. I played saftey and wanted Whitner or Allen at 15. Cutler was better. we were not going to get both Ngata and lawson. We addressed pass-rush (shanny has confidence w/ our guy now) w/lang and elvis w/out puting so much money into one DT and lack other areas.

You have been only talking about the Pitt. game have you seen any other games?

I read your prev. posts every thing is negative from you.. everything.

You said your going to be a San Fran Fan so be it. Just because they go a rookie in Lawson, wow great.

There is no comparision when you compare either DT's to Cutler or DE's unless Mario Williams and that is debatable.

I am sure if it was a lot more of a priority for Broncos Future to have a franchise QB then invest dump load of money to a DT position... also remember Warren and Brown were alot higher rated at DE and DT then these guys (Mario Williams not included)

The thing im saying... you still havnt explained the RB situation you were talking about, why we deserve a D in the draft... why were a passing team...

You can't look for a rookie to get you ever a hump to go to a superbowl..

Comment

Hey Dry Kill

We don't have much of a ground game. Dayne will never be good and if you look at Bell crossed eyed he will be on IR for 8 games. Are we going to be able to win without a running game? I don't think so.

Ha.........Ha...........Ha

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

Ha.........Ha...........Ha

Cmon Wa! Do I really have to ask you to can the personal crap AGAIN?

Please guys. Any more of this, and I will close this one..........

Comment

Working...
                                X