X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    In GD right after the day 1 multiple Cutler threads were made comparing Cutler to Elway and Favre. Did i say much then, no because i thought it was just the excitment from the draft but it is still going on so i finally decided to talk.

I think Prospect and player mean 2 different things and you think they mean the same thing.

To me you said that Cutler was one of the best 3 QB's out of the draft.
    As you have stated you mean QB prospect. I think prospect just means talent and you think it means player something like that. We will never agree there.

I'm not saying you, but mntman comes right in here doesnt read any posts and starts making remarks about me, not my posts but me..... I dont really care that he does but he shoudl come to respond on the subject not the poster ...

Ok. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Oh and I still don't agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• TD Machine
    replied
    See thats were we differ, you call in incredible, i just call it good.

If you dont trade up for Cutler or take a BIG IMPACT D-linemen in the first i might consider it a "incredible" day.
    I also am not crazy about Sheffler
    Im glad you are not "crazy" about our teams rookie tight end. That would be unhealthy! Good luck with that... uh... receiver problem you guys have! It needs much work.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by TD Machine
    I know I read a lot of posts from Bronco fans that Cutler was just as good as the three, ESPECIALLY after the combine. You just didn't see the threads.

Sorry for being excited about Cutler, Grid! You need a :wave: dont you. Our incredible draft day was too much for you to take! You have to face us twice this year...

<--- You right now and after games 1 and 2!
    See thats were we differ, you call in incredible, i just call it good.

If you dont trade up for Cutler or take a BIG IMPACT D-linemen in the first i might consider it a "incredible" day.
    I also am not crazy about Sheffler

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    [QUOTE=TXBRONC]Who said Cutler is the next Elway? Grid I guess you haven't been reading the threads that were started before the draft. None of my fellow fans were even thinking qb so obviously there was much said about him.

Ok I'll say it again the two statements are synonomous. They mean the same thing in the context of what is being talked about.

I haven't attempted to start anything with you. I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree with you.
    In GD right after the day 1 multiple Cutler threads were made comparing Cutler to Elway and Favre. Did i say much then, no because i thought it was just the excitment from the draft but it is still going on so i finally decided to talk.

I think Prospect and player mean 2 different things and you think they mean the same thing.

To me you said that Cutler was one of the best 3 QB's out of the draft.
    As you have stated you mean QB prospect. I think prospect just means talent and you think it means player something like that. We will never agree there.

I'm not saying you, but mntman comes right in here doesnt read any posts and starts making remarks about me, not my posts but me..... I dont really care that he does but he shoudl come to respond on the subject not the poster ...

Leave a comment:

• Tatted Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
    We don't have much of a ground game. Dayne will never be good and if you look at Bell crossed eyed he will be on IR for 8 games. Are we going to be able to win without a running game? I don't think so.
    Jake behind center,Smith,Walker and Baby T.O. woooooooooooooooooooo oh ya DUKE 2,and Bell and Dayn in the back field This could be a great year mayb woooooooooooooo GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TD Machine
    replied
    You all call be me biased, but yet i didnt see one thread about how good Cutler was before you drafted him, and now all of a sudden to you all he is the next elway. Call it a crazy but i call that biased t
    I know I read a lot of posts from Bronco fans that Cutler was just as good as the three, ESPECIALLY after the combine. You just didn't see the threads.

Sorry for being excited about Cutler, Grid! You need a :wave: dont you. Our incredible draft day was too much for you to take! You have to face us twice this year...

<--- You right now and after games 1 and 2!

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    I'm glad we didn't use a mid first round pick on a receiver. Seriously, what's a better deal: Using a mid-first round pick on a quarterback many think is the best in the draft -- or using a mid-first round pick on a receiver who would be 2nd to 3rd round talent in most other drafts (and ended up going in the second round anyway)?

Not to mention Chad Jackson came out of Florida, and we all know how well their receivers do.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    [QUOTE=GridironChamp]Ya i mean Cutler is just a beast....

You all call be me biased, but yet i didnt see one thread about how good Cutler was before you drafted him, and now all of a sudden to you all he is the next elway. Call it a crazy but i call that biased
    Who said Cutler is the next Elway? Grid I guess you haven't been reading the threads that were started before the draft. None of my fellow fans were even thinking qb so obviously there was much said about him.

[QUOTE]
    Tx, you well me this.....

Which of the following is true

1- Chad Jackson is the best WR out of the draft.

2- Chad Jackson has the most potentiol for a WR out of the draft.

Number 2 is the one that is correct isnt it.......

Now, number two could also be stated, Chad Jackson is the top WR Prospect out of the draft.
    Ok I'll say it again the two statements are synonomous. They mean the same thing in the context of what is being talked about.

Do you understand what i am getting at yet?
    If not just say so, and if so then dont post, every post you have is just trying to start something so if you can actually understand me you will know that i ACTUALLY THINK CUTLER IS GOOD, but he doesnt have the stats to prove it....yet
    I haven't attempted to start anything with you. I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Colorado69
    Cutler has several advantages over Leinart as a Bronco QB. He is more mobile and he has a stronger arm. His team has lost many more games, but he still has a winner's attitude. Since Leinart played on a championship calibre team all his years in college, we don't know how he will respond to losing alot of games. We know that Cutler will get up and continue to play hard. Of the three top QBs, Cutler fits the Broncos best.

says here cutler's days of responding to a bunch of losses are over. . . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• Colorado69
    replied
    Cutler's advantages.......

Cutler has several advantages over Leinart as a Bronco QB. He is more mobile and he has a stronger arm. His team has lost many more games, but he still has a winner's attitude. Since Leinart played on a championship calibre team all his years in college, we don't know how he will respond to losing alot of games. We know that Cutler will get up and continue to play hard. Of the three top QBs, Cutler fits the Broncos best.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Rcs

I've been told this throughout this whole thread that the SEC is good, but if 5 games gets you in 3rd place in the SEC. Then how is that division good?

If you meant top 3 of something else then sorry for the post

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    We all know you pull stats from your backside, so I'll challenge you:

PROVE Cutler is "maybe second in smarts".

As for your other 'points'....

Cutler (59/36) had MORE TD's/LESS INT'S than Young (44/28)......(EVEN if you take away his FRESHMAN YEAR.)
    ...subtracting his (10/9) in his first year, he STILL has better numbers than young.
    That might even say something about his smarts, as well, having to jump right in from high school......not to mention Vanderbilt isn't considered to be a good school for 'dumb jocks'.

As for his completion %, his #1 wr was a FRESHMAN....and they were top 3 in the SEC.....WITHOUT a running game!

As for your "big mistakes", one can only guess to what you're referring.....
    Well i was going by the Senior year with the stats, but college career stats my favor Cutler because he had no competition for playing time. Where as Young didnt play 4 years and niether did Lienert .
    So maybe you should use the same amount of games before trying to prove a point, or you can just keep trying to make Cutler look better....

Are you going to try and tell me that you think Cutler can read more defenses, make better decisions, and knows where the blitz is coming from better than Lienert? I didnt watch Young very much so i dont know how he read things, but Lienert could tell you the play the defense was running over half the time, by just looking at how they lined up.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    Well, as I said, I never double-checked myself. The formula is so complex that if you miss on one step it can severely throw off the final result.

Thanks for the link.

-----
    ....well, that there's why us simple folk use these here web site places......

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    They're right, Top....

plug them inhere

Final rating was 125.86
    Well, as I said, I never double-checked myself. The formula is so complex that if you miss on one step it can severely throw off the final result.

Thanks for the link.

-----

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Of the top three QB's selected Cutler was-

Last in wins
    Last in comp %
    Last in Yds
    Last in TDs
    Maybe second in smarts
    FIRST in big mistakes

Those are more important stats for a QB. Now i do know he played for Vanderbilt but how many NFL QBs only win 11 games if four years?

None because if they cant win more than 11 games in 4 years (except for a new team, AKA Texans) they get benched.
    We all know you pull stats from your backside, so I'll challenge you:

PROVE Cutler is "maybe second in smarts".

As for your other 'points'....

Cutler (59/36) had MORE TD's/LESS INT'S than Young (44/28)......(EVEN if you take away his FRESHMAN YEAR.)
    ...subtracting his (10/9) in his first year, he STILL has better numbers than young.
    That might even say something about his smarts, as well, having to jump right in from high school......not to mention Vanderbilt isn't considered to be a good school for 'dumb jocks'.

As for his completion %, his #1 wr was a FRESHMAN....and they were top 3 in the SEC.....WITHOUT a running game!

As for your "big mistakes", one can only guess to what you're referring.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X