X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of???

Victor Mann
    Kansas State

6-1¼, 279 ran on 40 in 4.49 and pulled his hamstring.

6'1 279 lbs and ran a 4.49? IS that possible. Im never one to boast about workout numbers, but thats unreal if it it's true....thats what NFL.COM posted about him.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

wow...

what position did he play?? did he ever put up any good production?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotPutKing
      what position did he play?? did he ever put up any good production?
      i created a thread about this guy a month ago or so and got little or no response.

He is a fullback from Kansas State university.

Made by Snk16

Comment

mann

he played full back at kansas state... he would be a project, but turning him into a defensive end could well be worth it for a team.

Comment

The Kansas State Website has him posted as 6'2" 257 LBS, but I can imagine those are inflated typical college stats....(Kind of how Chad Jackson Shrunk and Inch and 3 quarters at the combine....lol) Ill get the post of his video on here from Kansas State, the used him as a goal line back and he looked alot like Christian Okeye from the Chiefs back in the day. I wonder if any teams have looked into him as a prospect.

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2005

that is his bio from the Kansas State Website.

There is also a video on that bio you can check him out at.

Comment

Working...
            X