When did Denver sign Mike Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Denver sign Mike Bell

I keep hearing everyone talking about this mike bell guy but I can't find any info on when he was signed.

The article on the front page concerning our FA rookie signings does not mention him

i noticed that too........denverpost.com had a story a few days ago that we had signed him, but i also noticed that his name wasn't in the story about the 5 rookies signed on their website
    here's the story; it talks about Mike Bell in the middle of the page
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3770752

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker

Comment

Cedric Cobbs has been promoted to the #3 RB. Mike Bell will be on the practice squad with hopes of being the next back to come out of the Denver stable.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by klgalyean
        I keep hearing everyone talking about this mike bell guy but I can't find any info on when he was signed.

The article on the front page concerning our FA rookie signings does not mention him

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...igest0503.html

Try this out.

Comment

Originally posted by T8KNOVR
          Cedric Cobbs has been promoted to the #3 RB. Mike Bell will be on the practice squad with hopes of being the next back to come out of the Denver stable.
          Really? I thought they generally went through training camp and preseason before making cuts and then re-signing players to the practice squad. And usually they let guys actually compete against each other a bit before determining the final depth chart.

I must have missed the change in procedure.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I think he was just invited for a tryout, i dont think he was inked to a contract
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X