Dumervil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kmartin575
    I'm not jealous at all of a loser quarterback taken in the 1st round that played for a loser team and will be a loser in the NFL. Brodie Croyle actually knows how to win.
    Man, I love Chief fans. Croyle may have won at Alabama but he is now a Chief. You may have one of the best offenses in the NFL and one of the best offensive lines in the past twenty years, but the Chiefs will still lose.

This organization has had so much talent over the past 15 years and they just can't win. Window of opportunity opens and closes quickly my friend. The Chiefs have had two opportuninties in '97 and '03 and they blew them both. Who did they lose to in 97... oh thats right to Denver in your own back yard.

Anyway... back to the present, the Chiefs will win 8-11 games this year, LJ will rush for 1800- 2100 yards, and the Chiefs might make it to the playoffs, where they will falter, as usual in big situations. All that talent and they still can't win it all. If Hall of Famers Joe Montana, Marcus Allen and future HOF'er DT can't bring championships to KC, how is Superman Croyle supposed to??? He will disappoint you just like all the others.

KC is just one of those teams that will always be ohhhhh so close to a championship, but never get it. If you want to rub our trophies you can come to Denver and go to town with it. We plan to add many more in the next few years.

Kansas City = Land of High Expectations and Poor Results.
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

Comment

For the last time, I am saying that Elvis Dumervil is way too small to be a STARTER at DT like somebody else suggested he should be.
      Then please get it straight from what has been written Dumervil will be a situational pass rusher. Insteand always trying to have the last word let it go.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Then please get it straight from what has been written Dumervil will be a situational pass rusher. Insteand always trying to have the last word let it go.
        No, that doesn't know what you are talking about. Somebody on here suggested he should be a starter at defensive tackle. In response to that I said he was too small to be a starter at DT. What I said was in response to somebody elses post.
        Last edited by LDB; 05-13-2006, 09:33 PM.
        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

No, that doesn't know what you are talking about. Somebody on here suggested he should be a starter at defensive tackle. In response to that I said he was too small to be a starter at DT. What I said was in response to somebody elses post.
          I understood what was said and I'm telling what I've read concerning Dumervil. So either grow up or step off its your choice.
          Last edited by TXBRONC; 05-14-2006, 12:52 AM.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Cool it guys. Get back on topic and stop the name calling or we will shut the thread down.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

• Originally posted by LDB
              Cool it guys. Get back on topic and stop the name calling or we will shut the thread down.
              Power abuser!

Comment

• Originally posted by WABronco
                Power abuser!
                That's it, WABronco. You just made my hit list. Watch your back from now on.

Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

• Originally posted by LDB
                  That's it, WABronco. You just made my hit list. Watch your back from now on.

Grrrrrr.....

Comment

• Im excited to see what this guy can do for us. He is the pass rush we were looking for IMO.

Broncos are SCAAAARY... And the Chiefs are PETRIFIED of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe
                      It appears to me you are baiting, GC.

Chill.

-----
                      Although it could be a reach, thats what i understand when he says he thinks Myers is better IN DENVER THAN DALTON IS IN KC....
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        Although it could be a reach, thats what i understand when he says he thinks Myers is better IN DENVER THAN DALTON IS IN KC....
                        Well, you are right there . . .

. . . that would be a definite reach, sorry to say.

-----

Comment

• You're correct . . .

Originally posted by kmartin575
                          When Shanny implied that Dumerville may be good inside and outside, I was thinking, "What are you thinking?" Then I got to thinking that rival teams are probably thinking that would be a good idea for Denver.

Dumerville has long arms, good burst, and a great first step. That is what he has. That's it.

He will NOT play inside.

-----

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe
                            Dumerville has long arms, good burst, and a great first step. That is what he has. That's it.

He will NOT play inside.

-----
                            Not to mention the kid is a team leader and has an incredible motor, but I agree; I don't think he'll play inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dream
                              Not to mention the kid is a team leader and has an incredible motor, but I agree; I don't think he'll play inside.
                              Absolutely correct. That, too.

BTW, welcome to the boards!

-----

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
                                So your saying that Myers as more talent just because he plays for Denver?

You are putting words in my mouth again...just stop it.

Its really not that hard to put words together in groups, they're called sentences.
                                Then you read the words left to right.
                                Even most Raider fans know how to read.

I seriously hope that you are just pretending to be this ignorant!

Comment

Working...
                                X