• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cugel
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    And yet, you just keep it going......

Actually, wasn't this thread initially about dumerville?

I haven't seen his name mentioned in like, forever!
    Dum-ER! Dum-ER-ville!

(Just trying to anticipate the chant if Dummerville becomes a sack demon for the Broncos)! :wave:

No, I'm not holding my breath, but it would sure be nice if Shanahan were right about this.

And now you can all go back to talking about what a pathetic reach it was for the Chefs to take Tamba Hali with their 1st round pick.

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    Rubin Carter was barely 6' tall.

Leave a comment:

• TR3Y
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    NOt sure where this conversation is right now, but why would we want Dumervil to be a DT??

He is a beast at DE. His weight is perfect for a pass rusher. All he knows how to do is put heat on the QB and force fumbles.

I don't want to hear about his height. If someone knows how to play football, they know how to play football.

Look what they said about Singletary and Sam Mills both being very successful playing MLB and both about 5'10".

All this height talk has got to go. Either someone knows how to play ball or they don't.
    Took the words right out of my mouth

Sam Mills is a prefect example of a little man who did big things in the N.F.L.

R.I.P. Sam Mills

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied

Are you sure? I thought it was about Lionel (aka Jelly Belly) Dalton. Ah go figure.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by WABronco
    Lol, it's just been around for a LONG time.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Geez you're no fun.
    Lol, it's just been around for a LONG time.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by WABronco
    Won't this thread die already? Jeebuz...
    Geez you're no fun.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Won't this thread die already? Jeebuz...

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    While that may be true, isnt Dalton a little better at getting to the QB?

I might be wrong but i think he is better for the pass rush, and if i was a Denver fan i would want a better pass rush and let my LB's stop the run.

But if Myers is better against the run, then more power to ya'll
    He wasn't for us. And I don't recall Jelly doing much against us when the Chiefs.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    We had Jelly here and he was not stout against the run Myers while not the greatest DT in world is still more solid against the run and can even get a couple of sacks per year.
    While that may be true, isnt Dalton a little better at getting to the QB?

I might be wrong but i think he is better for the pass rush, and if i was a Denver fan i would want a better pass rush and let my LB's stop the run.

But if Myers is better against the run, then more power to ya'll

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    OK, why is Myers better then?

But he said that he didnt think Dalton needed more talent in his last post and the one i quoted he said he did need more talent, it gets confusing when you change your point....
    We had Jelly here and he was not stout against the run Myers while not the greatest DT in world is still more solid against the run and can even get a couple of sacks per year.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    I sincerely hope you're just playing like you're dense.....

"If you take Lionel Dalton and add a good attitude and a little bit more talent.....that's what Mike Myers is."

He's saying MMeyers HAS a better attitude and more talent than Dalton.

AND he's glad they're on their respective teams......
    OK, why is Myers better then?

But he said that he didnt think Dalton needed more talent in his last post and the one i quoted he said he did need more talent, it gets confusing when you change your point....

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    So did you not read your post i quoted?

THis is what you said,

But ya you didnt say that Dalton needs more talent.

If it doesnt matter where he plays then leave out the teams, no need to say i like so and so better here than i like so and so better there.
    I sincerely hope you're just playing like you're dense.....

"If you take Lionel Dalton and add a good attitude and a little bit more talent.....that's what Mike Myers is."

He's saying MMeyers HAS a better attitude and more talent than Dalton.

AND he's glad they're on their respective teams......

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Pipes7
    Don't tell me what to do or where to go.

You are STILL putting words in my mouth.

I NEVER said Dalton needs more talent...I only believe that Myers is a little better.

Again, he is not better and does not have a better attitude because he plays for Denver. IMO he is just better.

My God, you cannot be this blind, naive, or just plain stupid. I hate namecalling on these boards, but you are not reading. You just write dumb things down and pawn it off like I said it.
    So did you not read your post i quoted?

THis is what you said,
    Originally posted by pipes7
    If you take Lionel Dalton and add a good attitude and a little bit more talent.....that's what Mike Myers is.
    But ya you didnt say that Dalton needs more talent.

If it doesnt matter where he plays then leave out the teams, no need to say i like so and so better here than i like so and so better there.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    So if Dalton doesnt need more talent to be as good as Myers, why are you so happy he plays for KC and not Denver, if not for the fact that you think Myers is better and has a bettere attitude cause he is in Denver.......

BTW me and dogfish work our stuff out by talking smack, if you want to trash talking go there not here.

Don't tell me what to do or where to go.

You are STILL putting words in my mouth.

I NEVER said Dalton needs more talent...I only believe that Myers is a little better.

Again, he is not better and does not have a better attitude because he plays for Denver. IMO he is just better.

My God, you cannot be this blind, naive, or just plain stupid. I hate namecalling on these boards, but you are not reading. You just write dumb things down and pawn it off like I said it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X