Did we get bell or not???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we get bell or not???

Didnt see his name in the list of rookies added on main page. Just woundering if anyone knew for sure if we got him...

According to that article, we haven't signed him.

Originally posted by That Article
    General Manager Ted Sundquist also said that former Arizona running back Mike Bell would fill out the list of undrafted free agents.
    In other words, he hasn't been signed yet, but he will be signed.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

lol missed that thx

Comment

....according to kffl....
        Broncos | Team agrees with UDFA M. Bell
        Mon, 1 May 2006 06:07:21 -0700

Jeff Legwold, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports the Denver Broncos have agreed to a contract with undrafted rookie free agent RB Mike Bell (Arizona).

I think I saw similar stories for all 5 of the undrafted rookies. My guess is they worked out all the deals but won't officially sign the papers until the rookies first visit to Dove Valley.

Comment

He has agreed to terms but hasn't signed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Bronco
            He has agreed to terms but hasn't signed yet.
            Ok, thanks. I was kind of wandering about that. Some people on here were saying we got him, but I never saw anything. I just kind of figured he got a camp invite, but thanks for the update.
            Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

i dont think he has wut is required to make it in the NFL
              "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

How much do practice squad players make? I'm not saying Mike won't make the roster...I'm just curious.
                Flash Tower Defense Games

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
                  i dont think he has wut is required to make it in the NFL
                  Are you talking about Mike Bell?

Did you ever see him play? He definitely has enough to make the practice squad if not the roster.

Read up on Mike Bell a little and you will find out he could end up being the best UDFA we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Duilen
                    How much do practice squad players make? I'm not saying Mike won't make the roster...I'm just curious.
                    Don't quote me on it, but I believe they get paid around $60,000 a year

Comment

Add around $200,000 to your 60k number and you would be close to the league minimum I beleive.

Or are practice squard players on a different pay scale from the rest of the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Bronch
                        Add around $200,000 to your 60k number and you would be close to the league minimum I beleive.

Or are practice squard players on a different pay scale from the rest of the NFL?
                        I know until recently P.S. players made $4000 per week. But since we just had a huge bump in the salary cap, I don't know if they increased the P.S. money.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                        X