Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
    Everett is an intriguing prospect.

OSU is getting a reputation of a hard nosed, hard working football factory within the NFL circle, and that's why their players are thought so high of from scouts.

Everett was moved to CB because he was too good to keep off the field, but played behind a top 10 pick in Whitner, and Salley who could possibly be a first rounder next year.
    Nate Salley went to Carolina in the fourth round IIRC, but I see your point...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      Nate Salley went to Carolina in the fourth round IIRC, but I see your point...
      Everett Played behind an all-american Champion in Doss and behind the #8 pick in whitner
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Everett's a sleeper. i still hope we keep Browner but with the FO's love crush on Abdullah it might not happen.
        I like both because there versatility in the defensive backfield, that came in handy with brandon last year.

I also want Jeremy Lesuer back, I liked him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
          Everett's a sleeper. i still hope we keep Browner but with the FO's love crush on Abdullah it might not happen.
          I like both because there versatility in the defensive backfield, that came in handy with brandon last year.

I also want Jeremy Lesuer back, I liked him as well.
          Jermey and Everett might fight everyday not a good idea!
          -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Yeah that Michigan-Ohio St thing.

(has anyone ever seen that one commercial with the Ohio St chick making out with that Michigan dude, Hilarious)

I wanna see what everatt can do, in fact all I really want is a ball-hawk I've wanted one for three years now.

Comment

Working...
            X