Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
    Enough mocking me already.

I tell you what if Dayne wins the starting job and achieves all you and I both hope he is capable of I will start a thread called Come serve me some crow and any and all of you can have great fun laughing at me pointing your fingers saying I told you so.

I like Dayne. I live in WI and watched him throughout his college career. I was sad to see him not perform well in NY and I think he has a chance to turn his career around in Denver but what I observed of him in NY was a sad sight to see.
    He ran ***** footed, didn't hit the hole, went down on first contact frequently, and danced around in the backfield too much. Hopefully our coaching staff can change this and I have noticed a slight improvement in his game but as for him being our featured back and our new star runner I'll believe it when I see it.

when he does win the starting job i will not give you crow, because i respect everyones opinion and think that they should stand by it, and i only want to discuss and see points of view-laughing and pointing fingers is not what i want to do.
    as for his days in NY i might sound bad but i have never seen him play there, but i have seen him play here and thats what makes me a believer.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

nah td3,

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
      Enough mocking me already.

I tell you what if Dayne wins the starting job and achieves all you and I both hope he is capable of I will start a thread called Come serve me some crow and any and all of you can have great fun laughing at me pointing your fingers saying I told you so.

I like Dayne. I live in WI and watched him throughout his college career. I was sad to see him not perform well in NY and I think he has a chance to turn his career around in Denver but what I observed of him in NY was a sad sight to see.
      He ran ***** footed, didn't hit the hole, went down on first contact frequently, and danced around in the backfield too much. Hopefully our coaching staff can change this and I have noticed a slight improvement in his game but as for him being our featured back and our new star runner I'll believe it when I see it.

i'm not about pointing fingers and saying i told u so B.S. thats kiddie and very childish stuff. Most likely u will come to me and apologize. But i would never do that. Most likley all of this will be forgotten, and we'll all be happy b/c our O' will be unstopable, and were winning games. Everybody will be sayingall always knew he was gonna do good etc...........i just wanna win.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
        i'm not about pointing fingers and saying i told u so B.S. thats kiddie and very childish stuff. Most likely u will come to me and apologize. But i would never do that. Most likley all of this will be forgotten, and we'll all be happy b/c our O' will be unstopable, and were winning games. Everybody will be sayingall always knew he was gonna do good etc...........i just wanna win.
        I hear ya daynetrayne here's to dayne turning his career around in denver and to the broncos having a great year.

Comment

Working...
        X