Clear All

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Tatum Bell

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    I want to know who voted for mike bell?? I understand Cobb but Mike bell..
    More then likely its some of his fans or supporters comming over following him to the pro's, he is the underdog in this thing and people always have a warm heart for the underdog, i say bring it on and let them all battle it out in camp.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Im going to lean towards Tatum Bell because i think he knows its time for him to show why he was picked in the 2nd round by Shanny and prove he can be 'The Man' but we all knows its gonna be the old '2 back' setup from last year unless somebody lights it up so good in camp that he turns into the number 1 every down feature back.

Leave a comment:

• Tour
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    you mean their reasons... everyone has a reason, or thats what i chose to believe.

Leave a comment:

• Tour
    replied
    why i think Ron will be the starter

I think last season we used the "power" tailback, insted the speed one. i think thats a pretty good filosophy to ran the ball, we can use the power of Dayne, and the speed of tatum, to create missmatches on the defence, as we been doing with mike... the bottom line is, its more important run the ball effectibly everytime, that's y voted for Ron.
    i also think that Cedric Cobbs deserves a chance to ran the ball, he was a great player in college, and on he's 2 seasons in the NFL hasnt realy have the chance to proof that he could be an starter. And he has stayed in shape. I say give the kid a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    I'm hoping it is Tatum Bell that will be the starter. I also hope Cedric Cobbs get alot of carries.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    I voted for Tatum. I like his game-changing attributes and I hear that he is bulking up. I also like his heart and his drive.

I would also like to see at some point in the season Shanny go for it on forth down with Tatum and Mike Bell in the backfield.

Then the announcer can say, "Shanahan certainly has a set of Bells!"

Leave a comment:

• mikemustgo
    replied
    I voted for Ron. I think Tatum will fill the same role he did last year, the change of pace back and the home run hitter. If Tatum can stay healthy, which is the big question, I think he may very well end up being the leader rusher...but Denver likes to pound it on you and Ron is the man for that job.

We will just have to see but I have a feeling that Denver may very well open up the offense this year, which might change who gets more carries but even if we open things up thru the air I think at the end of games we will still be needing to pound it out and ron would best fit that role!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Straz1999
    replied
    Cobbs is a good back, at least I thought so in college anyways. I wouldnt be surprised to see him do well back there if Dayne is not durable enough. Tatum Bell is somebody who has never really been on a coaches good side. At OSPugh, he was always in the doghouse with Les Miles and constantly had to have his attitude adjusted it seemed.

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Dayne's getting paid nicely, I say he's the #1, with Tatum playing the same role he did last year.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Tour
    I voted for the Big Dane, but i'm sure everyone of them will have a chance to prove themselves this season.
    I mean, i'm sure everyone will ran some yards. Because it's not something clear (who will be the starter).
    Again i voted for Dayne but Cobbs its not a dummy.
    tatum bell was the player with more rushing yards after Mike Anderson last season. why he wouldn´t be our starter?
    And Mike Bell was an undrafted RB. but also Willie Parker (Pitt) and they say he's good. besides he got already a lot of suport of the fans. thing realy hard to earn.
    I voted for Tatum Bell because he has the most talent and experince out of the choices. He also earned almost 1,000 yards as a backup.

That's pretty impressive.

I kind of like the potential of Cobbs and wouldn't be surprised if he got the bulk of the carries.

Dayne is also another possibility and I think he has a very good shot at getting the job.

Leave a comment:

• Tour
    started a poll Who Well Be The Starter Rb This Season

Who Well Be The Starter Rb This Season

Mike Bell
    9.09%
    Tatum Bell
    44.16%
    Cedric Cobbs
    2.60%
    Ron Dayne
    44.16%
    I voted for the Big Dane, but i'm sure everyone of them will have a chance to prove themselves this season.
    I mean, i'm sure everyone will ran some yards. Because it's not something clear (who will be the starter).
    Again i voted for Dayne but Cobbs its not a dummy.
    tatum bell was the player with more rushing yards after Mike Anderson last season. why he wouldn´t be our starter?
    And Mike Bell was an undrafted RB. but also Willie Parker (Pitt) and they say he's good. besides he got already a lot of suport of the fans. thing realy hard to earn.
    Last edited by Tour; 05-09-2006, 08:50 PM.
Working...
X