Is it just me or are other people tired of these threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or are other people tired of these threads

these threads about big name players from their respectable teams to the broncos it'd be cool but it would unlikely ...but what do i know u can always dream

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns
    these threads about big name players from their respectable teams to the broncos it'd be cool but it would unlikely ...but what do i know u can always dream
    They are jokes by bored people.

Don't take them too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      They are jokes by bored people.

Don't take them too seriously.
      Its almost impossible to take them seriously. Why would the Colts all of a sudden let go or trade Peyton Manning?

The best QB in the NFL and they just get rid of him. Doesn't make sense to me.

If the players were a little more reasonable, then it wouldn't be as bad.

Oh, well people can post what they want I guess, as long as it doesn't violate anything.
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

yeah i know but it gets annoying after a while lol

Comment

BTW, happy belated welcome to the boards!
          (If its a little too late)
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

I prefer the real news. The dream threads aren't to interesting to me
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
              I prefer the real news. The dream threads aren't to interesting to me

yea me too
              "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

you know, you dont exactly have to read them if you cant take a joke........

Comment

thanks for the welcome!

Comment

yeah i know but it gets annoying after a while lol
                    you've only been here a couple days...

trust me. there have been threads worse.
                    sigpic

Comment

im just a new member i have been looking at the forums since like june of last year
                      but yeah i've seen weird threads before

Comment

im just a new member i have been looking at the forums since like june of last year
                        but yeah i've seen weird threads before

Sorry. my mistake. I assume every new member hasnt been here before.

my bad
                        sigpic

Comment

it's ok i forgive lol

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26

Sorry. my mistake. I assume every new member hasnt been here before.

my bad

Yeah, I looked on here for over a year before joining.

Comment

Its all just Fantasy for the Madden Fanboys to think about whilst touching themselfs, its not something that has a real chance of happening.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X