• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    I'm glad we didnt draft Hester.

All I ever heard about him is how good he was in returns(against bad teams by the way).

I think Hixon will be fine and he seems a very intriguing prospect at WR to me than Hester.

Also when Chicago took him in the 2nd I thought they were idiots.

so Im glad we werent the idiots.
    I too am glad Denver didn't reach on anyone and that they had GREAT value picks. All of the players have a chnace to make the team and contribute this year in different ways. Denver's offseason might not have been that busy, but I feel they improved their depth very well.

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    I'm glad we didnt draft Hester.

All I ever heard about him is how good he was in returns(against bad teams by the way).

I think Hixon will be fine and he seems a very intriguing prospect at WR to me than Hester.

Also when Chicago took him in the 2nd I thought they were idiots.

so Im glad we werent the idiots.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBuckeye
    replied
    I don't know about you guys, but I think we had a great draft.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by myoung
    There is no way he would have been there in the fourth. He just tested out too high. Teams were not going to pass on him until that point.

You can't really believe that Thomas and Daniels would have been picked before Sheffler.
    Good call...

Leave a comment:

• myoung
    replied
    Originally posted by DaWildHorse
    Hester would have been awesome. As for TE, well I think Scheffler would have been there in the 4th for the taking (picking him in the second was a reach IMO).
    There is no way he would have been there in the fourth. He just tested out too high. Teams were not going to pass on him until that point.

You can't really believe that Thomas and Daniels would have been picked before Sheffler.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKamanowns
    replied
    he wouldn't do much in denver

Leave a comment:

• DenverBuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by DaWildHorse
    Hester would have been awesome. As for TE, well I think Scheffler would have been there in the 4th for the taking (picking him in the second was a reach IMO).
    I don't think he was that much of a reach. Some teams were thinking about him in the early to mid 3rd round (I think).

He's a good player anyway and should contribute.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
    I also don't like the idea that he's only a return man.

His hands aren't very good for a WR and he got beat by average college CB's, so that takes those 2 out of the equation.

I still think Shanny should suck it up and give Bailey/DWilliams/whomever a shot to return. At least on the open field kicks. If nothing else it will contineously give Denver good field possession with punters always kicking the ball out.
    Hester would have served in primarily the same role. Also I would rather not have Bailey and D Williams not have the extra duties.

Leave a comment:

• DaWildHorse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Iceman_44b
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoAV06
    Williams and Bailey are good at returns but I don't think you should take that risk. Have your best DB get hurt on a kickoff. I like D Williams as a return, good bust, less risk. We will have to see if anyone steps up in camp to become PR/KR.
    Risks can make you a super bowl champ or put you in the cellar. Williams as a PR guy?? Do it!! Champ,no.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoAV06
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic

His hands aren't very good for a WR and he got beat by average college CB's, so that takes those 2 out of the equation.

I still think Shanny should suck it up and give Bailey/DWilliams/whomever a shot to return. At least on the open field kicks. If nothing else it will contineously give Denver good field possession with punters always kicking the ball out.
    Williams and Bailey are good at returns but I don't think you should take that risk. Have your best DB get hurt on a kickoff. I like D Williams as a return, good bust, less risk. We will have to see if anyone steps up in camp to become PR/KR.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Momentum
    Hester probably will be oft injured anyways

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    Hester probably will be oft injured anyways

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
    I am very happy with the way our draft turned out.

Hixon is a speedy guy who should do just as well.
    Yea, Hixon sounds appealing to me too.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBuckeye
    replied
    I am very happy with the way our draft turned out.

Hixon is a speedy guy who should do just as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X