Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceman_44b
    replied
    He would make an awesome QB in the CFL. He would, thats the truth. Disagree??

Leave a comment:

• pabo
    replied
    Javalon wrote:

I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself. I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself.

Sigh, yes you are right. I am sorry. Newbie here, learning. Bedtime for me.

Leave a comment:

• Fl_playa101
    replied
    I love BVP and he has alot of Guts and Heart and Flair but thinking realisticly i dont think he has a future as a QB in this league but thats just from seeing him play last year(which was not really alot) so its not fair to make any real predictions now is it.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by pabo
    And there's Jake Plummer...that makes me so mad that they bring in Jay Cutler and suddenly it's like VanPelt doesn't exist. He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!
    I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself. I'm not sure but I think you repeated yourself.

No offense to Van Pelt but he's always been a bit of a wildcard. He's really mobile but it's kind of scary when he throws the ball. And that's kind of important for a QB. I'm not sure Shanny & Co. had any serious thoughts about Bradlee being our QB of the future. But he could still be a solid backup.

Leave a comment:

• pabo
    started a topic Van Pelt

Van Pelt

And there's Jake Plummer...that makes me so mad that they bring in Jay Cutler and suddenly it's like VanPelt doesn't exist. He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!He signs on and it's miraculously "Now the Broncos have a QB for the future." And what's Bradlee? Nothing?!
Working...
X