Anyone have ESPN Insider for latest article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have ESPN Insider for latest article

I want to see what they write for the Broncos in the "All the right moves" article on the front page.

Originally posted by ttejuco
    I want to see what they write for the Broncos in the "All the right moves" article on the front page.
    The usual things. They said we made the right move by getting Walker, etc.

Nothing too flashy.

Comment

Denver Broncos: Although they did not retain some aging veterans on defense and some key contributors on offense, the Broncos can overcome all of those losses. Their biggest move was acquiring former Green Bay wide receiver Javon Walker, who should give them the big-play flair that they have been missing.

This is close to a complete football team that simply needs a consistent year from quarterback Jake Plummer to be a serious Super Bowl contender. With rookie Jay Cutler on board, Plummer should be motivated to play well.

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
        Denver Broncos: Although they did not retain some aging veterans on defense and some key contributors on offense, the Broncos can overcome all of those losses. Their biggest move was acquiring former Green Bay wide receiver Javon Walker, who should give them the big-play flair that they have been missing.

This is close to a complete football team that simply needs a consistent year from quarterback Jake Plummer to be a serious Super Bowl contender. With rookie Jay Cutler on board, Plummer should be motivated to play well.
        I very much like the last sentence of that article.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
          I very much like the last sentence of that article.
          I agree 100%

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Looking forward to this year, just like everyone else is!

Should be even better with Javon in the mix.
            Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
            X