Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the big problem of have a lot of good players... !?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the big problem of have a lot of good players... !?

    In all these positions we have a good player and sometimes a lot of great runner up's:

    QB: We already had plummer but that wasnt enough, so now we got one of the bestest (the best for me) QB in the Draft. AND we already had a good back up in BVP... Lets face it BVP: now youre the 3th QB, so it would be very hard that you hit the field even if jake gets injuryed. And i said it before and im saying it now Jake plummer its the #1 QB in Denver... And the only reason that he may uncomfortable with, its the fact that every time he throw an interseption i'm gonna shout "get Cutler in the field, plummer stinks" hahaha just kiddin... by the way don´t do that. ;P

    RB: y sing mike bell? believe me Dayne, Tatum, Cobbs, just cannot get injuryed at the same freaking time!. So he's now our solid 4th RB .

    WR: Do i need to tell you?... i don think so... just look for information about some player named Ashley Lelie.

    DE: its great have a lot of defenders for that of the fatigue stuff... but 8 runner up´s? just tow players will start at this position.

    LB: Nobody doubts whose the starters at this position... but again 3 starters and 7 runner up´s?. 10 LB

    TE: who's the starting TE this season. that acctualy the name of a thread thats still sticky.

    And that's what i can remember.
    So now we got a lot of questions about the line-up of the broncos:
    when jay cutler will be the starter?
    whose are the starting TE, RB, WR's and DE's i realy dont know?
    ... well acctualy i have a good idea of who will shany start, and how good he manage his players as a matter of a fact i think he's a brilliant HC.

    My point with all is this... its a fact that winning seasons make players grown complacent, and have a lot of good players in the same position. And the sad Lelie's story could repeat 4 times or more next off-season.

    And Shanahan knows it: what do you think you make feel your starters if you get them in and out the field... that they will never stand out!.

    what do you think?
    Last edited by Tour; 05-20-2006, 09:58 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tour
    In all these positions we have a good player and sometimes a lot of great runner up's:

    QB: We already had plummer but that wasnt enough, so now we got one of the bestest (the best for me) QB in the Draft. AND we already had a good back up in BVP... Lets face it BVP: now youre the 3th QB, so it would be very hard that you hit the field even if jake gets injuryed. And i said it before and im saying it now Jake plummer its the #1 QB in Denver... And the only reason that he may uncomfortable with, its the fact that every time he throw an interseption i'm gonna shout "get Cutler in the field, plummer stinks" hahaha just kiddin... by the way don´t do that. ;P

    RB: y sing mike bell? believe me Dayne, Tatum, Cobbs, just cannot get injuryed at the same freaking time!. So he's now our solid 4th RB .

    WR: Do i need to tell you?... i don think so... just look for information about some player named Ashley Lelie.

    DE: its great have a lot of defenders for that of the fatigue stuff... but 8 runner up´s? just tow players will start at this position.

    LB: Nobody doubts whose the starters at this position... but again 3 starters and 7 runner up´s?. 10 LB

    TE: who's the starting TE this season. that acctualy the name of a thread thats still sticky.

    And that's what i can remember.
    So now we got a lot of questions about the line-up of the broncos:
    when jay cutler will be the starter?
    whose are the starting TE, RB, WR's and DE's i realy dont know?
    ... well acctualy i have a good idea of who will shany start, and how good he manage his players as a matter of a fact i think he's a brilliant HC.

    My point with all is this... its a fact that winning seasons make players grown complacent, and have a lot of good players in the same position. And the sad Lelie's story could repeat 4 times or more next off-season.

    And Shanahan knows it: what do you think you make feel your starters if you get them in and out the field... that they will never stand out!.

    what do you think?

    I think Mike Bell is better than Cobbs.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The thing is your giving our guys too much credit. Your claiming their good when their really unproven.

      BVP- might not be in the league right now If he didnt get drafted to the hometown team.

      M. Bell- Slow 40 time, undrafted, didnt produce huge numbers in college. (Waits for haters)

      WR- Ashley caught 1 TD and got outplayed by a 35 year old man. Now he claims he can be a #1 in this league? Pfffft

      DE- I agree with you, we have a lot of ok players here, no Julius Peppers though.

      LBs- you need Lb's for special teams....

      TE- Alexander and whoever wins between Scheffler/Duke will start, again unproven players.

      We have a lot of players in camp because you never know. Just because someone produced in college doesnt mean they will be a great pro and vice versa. Just wait it out maaaaaaaaan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Momentum
        The thing is your giving our guys too much credit. Your claiming their good when their really unproven.

        BVP- might not be in the league right now If he didnt get drafted to the hometown team.

        M. Bell- Slow 40 time, undrafted, didnt produce huge numbers in college. (Waits for haters)

        WR- Ashley caught 1 TD and got outplayed by a 35 year old man. Now he claims he can be a #1 in this league? Pfffft

        DE- I agree with you, we have a lot of ok players here, no Julius Peppers though.

        LBs- you need Lb's for special teams....

        TE- Alexander and whoever wins between Scheffler/Duke will start, again unproven players.

        We have a lot of players in camp because you never know. Just because someone produced in college doesnt mean they will be a great pro and vice versa. Just wait it out maaaaaaaaan
        I agree with Momentum on most of this.

        BVP is unproven even though he has played 2 years already. If Denver only keeps two QBS like they normally do, then BVP is either on the practice squad or off of the team and I don't know if anyone else would want to pick him up.

        I think Bell has the upper edge here, but I like the potential of Cobbs and so do the coaches. I hope they give him a lot of touches this year and of all the postions that are up for grabs, he could be the one to surprise people and take the starting RB role. On top of that we have Dayne.

        Drafting Marshall and Hixon and trading for Javon means that Lelie really doesn't have much worth to this team anymore. He is expendable and can chose his way out the way he wants it. He can play this year and leave next or just sit out the year.

        I agree with the LB and DE comment.

        The TE is the only one that I kind of disagree with. I think that Wesley Duke will be the starter this year, but they will keep Alexander for leadership, blocking until Duke improves and stability and Scheffler will sit out most of the year. Duke is the better overall TE of the 3 and because he is playing in NFLEL he is getting better, in shape and improving his skills.

        Most of the guys are unproven and we will have to wait until camp to sort out all of these postion battles to see who is the starter.
        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


        "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Momentum
          The thing is your giving our guys too much credit. Your claiming their good when their really unproven.

          BVP- might not be in the league right now If he didnt get drafted to the hometown team.

          M. Bell- Slow 40 time, undrafted, didnt produce huge numbers in college. (Waits for haters)
          WR- Ashley caught 1 TD and got outplayed by a 35 year old man. Now he claims he can be a #1 in this league? Pfffft

          DE- I agree with you, we have a lot of ok players here, no Julius Peppers though.

          LBs- you need Lb's for special teams....

          TE- Alexander and whoever wins between Scheffler/Duke will start, again unproven players.

          We have a lot of players in camp because you never know. Just because someone produced in college doesnt mean they will be a great pro and vice versa. Just wait it out maaaaaaaaan
          Slow 40? Calling a 4.56 slow? I'm sorry you're wrong. I'd like for you to run behind that piss poor OL at Arizona.

          He didn't go undrafted because he TOLD teams to NOT draft him because he was going to get signed by the Broncos after wards. This kid was going to be a 4th or 5th round pick but he had his heart set on being signed by the Broncos. And he GOT his wish. Please know what your talking about before posting such a foolish crap.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TDforTatum26
            I think Mike Bell is better than Cobbs.
            As do I.


            :wave:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TDforTatum26
              I think Mike Bell is better than Cobbs.
              http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/cedric_cobbs

              http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/bell_mike

              Cobbs is definitely better, and from what I've heard, Shanny loves this kid.

              By the way, West, Bell ran a 4.63
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/cedric_cobbs

                http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/bell_mike

                Cobbs is definitely better, and from what I've heard, Shanny loves this kid.

                By the way, West, Bell ran a 4.63
                You have a source and I have nfldraftcountdown.com. Who is right?


                Why are you saying he's better? Neither has done anything to evaluate either one of them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                  http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/cedric_cobbs

                  http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/bell_mike

                  Cobbs is definitely better, and from what I've heard, Shanny loves this kid.

                  By the way, West, Bell ran a 4.63
                  Terrel Davis was never a speedster and look what he did

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jvw
                    Terrel Davis was never a speedster and look what he did
                    I was going to post this but I couldnt find TD's 40-time
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by West
                      He didn't go undrafted because he TOLD teams to NOT draft him because he was going to get signed by the Broncos after wards. This kid was going to be a 4th or 5th round pick but he had his heart set on being signed by the Broncos. And he GOT his wish. Please know what your talking about before posting such a foolish crap.
                      This whole paragraph made no sense. But then again, you never do.

                      Mike Bell has ran a 4.6, as a another user posted but your too busy on his jock to see that. Or to see he has proven NOTHING. He hasnt even proven he couldnt be a GOOD Pac 10 runner, offensive line or not. How hard could that be?!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Momentum
                        This whole paragraph made no sense. But then again, you never do.

                        Mike Bell has ran a 4.6, as a another user posted but your too busy on his jock to see that. Or to see he has proven NOTHING. He hasnt even proven he couldnt be a GOOD Pac 10 runner, offensive line or not. How hard could that be?!
                        I don't know, spliting time with another back plus a bad offensive line, lets see you do it.

                        Too busy on his jock, what?! Where's Manny Lawson?!!! hypocrite.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by West
                          Slow 40? Calling a 4.56 slow? I'm sorry you're wrong. I'd like for you to run behind that piss poor OL at Arizona.

                          He didn't go undrafted because he TOLD teams to NOT draft him because he was going to get signed by the Broncos after wards. This kid was going to be a 4th or 5th round pick but he had his heart set on being signed by the Broncos. And he GOT his wish. Please know what your talking about before posting such a foolish crap.
                          Well, you're right about UA's OL, Westy. And Bell plays faster than his listed 40 time.

                          However, Bell wasn't the #1 RB even on the team. Behind that same OL.

                          He might surprise us. But if he even sticks, he will probably be forever a backup.

                          This is from someone here in Tucson with him, who watched him throughout his college career.

                          -----

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Momentum
                            This whole paragraph made no sense. But then again, you never do.

                            Mike Bell has ran a 4.6, as a another user posted but your too busy on his jock to see that. Or to see he has proven NOTHING. He hasnt even proven he couldnt be a GOOD Pac 10 runner, offensive line or not. How hard could that be?!
                            I waited for a long, long time for you to make a decent, intelligent post, and you finally made one in your first post in this thread. (I was going to give you a CP.) But you turned right around and ruined it here with your personal insult. Westy has been far superior to you as a poster.

                            I'm not sold on Bell as a RB for us, unless we are counting on him solely as a backup.

                            But your obsession with the 40 time is asinine. Terrell Davis ran about a 4.6.

                            -----

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                              http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/cedric_cobbs

                              http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/bell_mike

                              Cobbs is definitely better, and from what I've heard, Shanny loves this kid.

                              By the way, West, Bell ran a 4.63
                              Bell ran a 4.56. http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco.../mikebell.html

                              -----

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X