Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Elliss POSSIBLY a Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greg Elliss POSSIBLY a Bronco?

    Greg Elliss is not happy with his role in Dallas and he was benched because he does not fit the 3-4 end, but Ellis is good, maybe we could get him somehow.

    We could try to use Ashley Lelie and maybe a draft pick to trade for him.

    Maybe he will be cut on June 1st

    What do you guys think? He is good though.

    B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

    Mock Draft:

    **If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

    1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

    **If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

    1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

  • #2
    if he played for the Browns i would think its a GOOD DEAL but not now haha

    Comment


    • #3
      id like that... id certainly be happy if we got him
      Canadian broncos fan for life

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Ellis would be a very nice piece to add to the puzzle, and I think it would be very reasonable. He could be a very effective player opposite of Brown.
        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


        "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncs2bowl
          Greg Elliss is not happy with his role in Dallas and he was benched because he does not fit the 3-4 end, but Ellis is good, maybe we could get him somehow.

          We could try to use Ashley Lelie and maybe a draft pick to trade for him.

          Maybe he will be cut on June 1st

          What do you guys think? He is good though.

          LIke they need ashley?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JRWIZ
            LIke they need ashley?
            Excatly... He wants to be a NUMBER 1 RECEIVER... And Terrell Owens is on this team.

            I'm so tired of these "*Insert name here* a Bronco" threads
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
              Excatly... He wants to be a NUMBER 1 RECEIVER... And Terrell Owens is on this team.

              I'm so tired of these "*Insert name here* a Bronco" threads
              You ain't lying. And OH LOOK all these threads are by the same person.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncs2bowl
                Greg Elliss is not happy with his role in Dallas and he was benched because he does not fit the 3-4 end, but Ellis is good, maybe we could get him somehow.

                We could try to use Ashley Lelie and maybe a draft pick to trade for him.

                Maybe he will be cut on June 1st

                What do you guys think? He is good though.
                I think the Cowboys already have a TO, why would they want a Lelie?
                You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rogue719
                  I think the Cowboys already have a TO, why would they want a Lelie?
                  Said that in post #5

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JRWIZ
                    Said that in post #5
                    WHAT?

                    Lelie isn't better than TO?

                    Don't tell that to Lava!





                    ......
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

                    -- Samuel Adams

                    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rcsodak
                      WHAT?

                      Lelie isn't better than TO?

                      Don't tell that to Lava!





                      ......

                      Lava is not always correct, but of course the only ones on this forum that is you and I.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by West
                        You ain't lying. And OH LOOK all these threads are by the same person.
                        fisrt of all this is my only thread where I started a "so and so" a bronco thread.

                        This actually makes sense since Elliss does not like his situation is Dallas, and he doesnt really want to play there anymore. (Dwight Freeney, Ed Reed, and Peyton Manning are all very good players on there team who are happy with there situations) Ellis is not happy with his situation, HECK he doesnt even start there anymore, I think the Cowboys would like to get Lelie since Terry Glenn is kinda aging and he is just as consistent as Lelie, who isnt very consistent. Plus Lelie is a much better deep threat, Lelie would compliment TO well.

                        This "so and so" bronco thread actually makes sense and Ellis would be very good lining up across Brown for us. If the Eagles dont want Lelie we could always offer them a 2nd round pick plus another conditional pick in the later rounds since Elliss isnt happy there.

                        B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

                        Mock Draft:

                        **If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

                        1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                        2) Devin Thomas
                        4) Frank Okam
                        4) Beau Bell

                        **If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

                        1) Desean Jackson
                        2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                        4) Frank Okam
                        4) Beau Bell

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by broncs2bowl
                          fisrt of all this is my only thread where I started a "so and so" a bronco thread.

                          This actually makes sense since Elliss does not like his situation is Dallas, and he doesnt really want to play there anymore. (Dwight Freeney, Ed Reed, and Peyton Manning are all very good players on there team who are happy with there situations) Ellis is not happy with his situation, HECK he doesnt even start there anymore, I think the Cowboys would like to get Lelie since Terry Glenn is kinda aging and he is just as consistent as Lelie, who isnt very consistent. Plus Lelie is a much better deep threat, Lelie would compliment TO well.

                          This "so and so" bronco thread actually makes sense and Ellis would be very good lining up across Brown for us. If the Eagles dont want Lelie we could always offer them a 2nd round pick plus another conditional pick in the later rounds since Elliss isnt happy there.

                          I agree. Greg Ellis has been one of the most underrated DE's throughout his career. Although he is pretty old now he can still be a force, especially if he's used in the 4-3, which would suit him perfectly for us. I would love to have him here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Greg Ellis and Courtney Brown manning LE=no running game to the right

                            I wouldn't mind that trade, but Dallas has TO, Glenn, and Crayton (really no room for Ash IMO).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JRWIZ
                              Lava is not always correct, but of course the only ones on this forum that is you and I.
                              Wait a second, did I just read what I just read?


                              HAHAHAHAHA









                              ...


                              Wait, you were serious?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X