Greg Elliss POSSIBLY a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
    fisrt of all this is my only thread where I started a "so and so" a bronco thread.

This actually makes sense since Elliss does not like his situation is Dallas, and he doesnt really want to play there anymore. (Dwight Freeney, Ed Reed, and Peyton Manning are all very good players on there team who are happy with there situations) Ellis is not happy with his situation, HECK he doesnt even start there anymore, I think the Cowboys would like to get Lelie since Terry Glenn is kinda aging and he is just as consistent as Lelie, who isnt very consistent. Plus Lelie is a much better deep threat, Lelie would compliment TO well.

This "so and so" bronco thread actually makes sense and Ellis would be very good lining up across Brown for us. If the Eagles dont want Lelie we could always offer them a 2nd round pick plus another conditional pick in the later rounds since Elliss isnt happy there.
    Why do you make these threads to begin with? No way in hell the Colts let go of Peyton AND Dwight. And no way in hell the Buzzards let go of Ed Reed. Don't make these crazy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      Greg Ellis and Courtney Brown manning LE=no running game to the right

I wouldn't mind that trade, but Dallas has TO, Glenn, and Crayton (really no room for Ash IMO).
      We dont need to trade Ashley, we could always trade some mix of draft picks for him.

HECK! They might even cut him on June 1st!!!!

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
      2) Devin Thomas
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
      2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

Comment

[QUOTE=West]Why do you make these threads to begin with? No way in hell the Colts let go of Peyton AND Dwight. And no way in hell the Buzzards let go of Ed Reed. Don't make these crazy threads.[/QUOTE

OMG!!!! What is wrong with you. This is the ONLY "so and so" a bronco thread I started. I did not start any of the other threads
        Last edited by LDB; 05-31-2006, 04:53 PM.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
        2) Devin Thomas
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
        2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

Comment

Dallas isnt going to want a wide receiver but we could trade a draft pick. I wouldnt mind Greg Ellis on our defense i think he would improve it a little. We certainly dont want to get rid of Ashley Lelie though hes our downfield man and makes most of their long receptions.

Comment

Greg Elliss is not happy with his role in Dallas and he was benched because he does not fit the 3-4 end, but Ellis is good, maybe we could get him somehow.

We could try to use Ashley Lelie and maybe a draft pick to trade for him.

Maybe he will be cut on June 1st

What do you guys think? He is good though.
            You need to change your titles, you make them sound like we actually signed or are actually interested in some people.

Comment

Ellis would be nice!

Greg Elliss is not happy with his role in Dallas and he was benched because he does not fit the 3-4 end, but Ellis is good, maybe we could get him somehow.

We could try to use Ashley Lelie and maybe a draft pick to trade for him.

Maybe he will be cut on June 1st

What do you guys think? He is good though.
              But to answer your question......Hail no the Broncos don't want him....He never played for Cleveland........And he's good....And he plays left end, where Brown will line up mostly......Thats three strikes.

Comment

Ellis would be a good pick for you all, but i doubt Dallas would give him up for Lelie (the #2 WR that had 700yds and 1TD last year).

ANd throw in the fact that has been mentiod multiple times, THey dont need Lelie at all
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

he'd be very nice to have. hard to believe cowgirls picked him over randy moss huh? idiots. anyway, they wont take lelie, they have t.o. glenn, and witten. they dont need another receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos74310
                    he'd be very nice to have. hard to believe cowgirls picked him over randy moss huh? idiots. anyway, they wont take lelie, they have t.o. glenn, and witten. they dont need another receiver.
                    Witen is a TE. Glenn is ancient and fairly inconsistent. It seems to make sense for them to take a reasonably effective 3rd WR who could compete for the 2 spot over a DE who almost never sees the field anymore.
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                      Witen is a TE. Glenn is ancient and fairly inconsistent. It seems to make sense for them to take a reasonably effective 3rd WR who could compete for the 2 spot over a DE who almost never sees the field anymore.
                      ...is that why they just gave Glenn a fat new contract? Patrick Crayton is already an excellent no. 3. They really have no need for Ash.

Comment

the cowboys have basically said that greg ellis is very much part of their plans and they will honour his contract, meaning that unless he has an awful performance at camp or holds out, he'll be a cowboy for a while yet
                        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                          But to answer your question......Hail no the Broncos don't want him....He never played for Cleveland........And he's good....And he plays left end, where Brown will line up mostly......Thats three strikes.
                          Good point.

The threads about so and so being a Bronco haven't been started by the same person, but they do get annoying because we all know they will NEVER happen. This one does happen to be more realistic though.

Anyway, Greg Ellis would be a nice addition to our D-line, but I don't think he will do much to improve it. He could be a nice siutational player. I don't think the Cowboys will go for it anyway.
                          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                            Lava is not always correct, but of course the only ones on this forum that is you and I.
                            need to deflate your head a bit i cant see around it
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                              need to deflate your head a bit i cant see around it
                              Guess you missed the sarcasm beacon.

Comment

Working...
                              X