Just for the record!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record!!!!!

Well guy's lets talk about early predictions and feelings.

Did anyone saw a comertial on the NFL network that they aired almost at the end of the season?. Well it was about some people saying their predictions about the upcoming season ('06). And there was this scene in which some dude said: i think the Colts can go undefited, but they have to pass San Diego. This comertial was aired at the end of the regular season. And i said: hahahahahahahahha yeah somebody said that.

Well this is your chance to say whatever you want a feeling or some prediction.

I want to write down all mines and then put 'em in this thread, because i have a lot.

imagine that someday you will show this page to your grand son's and you will say... you see. i told 'em.

SO... just for the record i said:...
    Last edited by Tour; 05-22-2006, 10:21 AM.

The Miami Dolphins will win the AFC East and go deep into the playoffs.
    [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

Comment

I say

Hixon or Terrell will have a 1000+ yds season.

(LenDale White > Reggie Bush) rushing yards.

the texans will rise up a lot, they will win over the colts.

the Broncos will win the superbowl, i'm not saying that because i'm fan, but because the broncos can win everywhere if they execute well the game plan, beacuse you know, we're the team with better players of the league.

Jay Cutler will stand out this season, and with Ron Dayne we will be unstopable. Ron its too quick and strong to be stoped in short yardage situations and Cutler... is Cutler deathly accuarate, stronger arm, and he reads the coverage... a lot better than plummer.

the "Cutler/Dayne mix" can score a TD every single drive, im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
        Hixon or Terrell will have a 1000+ yds season.

(LenDale White > Reggie Bush) rushing yards.

the texans will rise up a lot, they will win over the colts.

the Broncos will win the superbowl, i'm not saying that because i'm fan, but because the broncos can win everywhere if they execute well the game plan, beacuse you know, we're the team with better players of the league.

Jay Cutler will stand out this season, and with Ron Dayne we will be unstopable. Ron its too quick and strong to be stoped in short yardage situations and Cutler... is Cutler deathly accuarate, stronger arm, and he reads the coverage... a lot better than plummer.

the "Cutler/Dayne mix" can score a TD every single drive, im sure.
        You do know Shanny already said he is going with Plummer this season right? Unless there is an injury Cutler probably won't even have a chance to prove himself on the field this season. Then again you could just be making a bold prediction?

Comment

Jake goes down this season Cutler steps in loses first game (at home) Denver post and Rocky Mountain news lay it all out against him he comes back to win every game and leads the Broncos to a SB win. Also do to injury Cobbs comes in to achieve over 1000 rushing yards w/ Dayne.

Sorry Jake and Bell.

Division winners

Broncos

Dolphins

Redskins

Bears

Tampa

Cards (what is this world coming to)

Texans ( )

Bengals

Whitner is rookie Defensive player of the year

Cedric Humes is rookie offensive player of the year

MVP - Champ Bailey (over 5 TD's) Larry Johnson runner up( I hate the Chiefs)

Shaun Alexander Avgs less then 3 yds by season end with fewer then 10 TD's

Colts and Steelers do not make the playoffs
          Last edited by Nick; 05-22-2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

NBudris, if you r serious i think u should get ur brain checked or lay of the gonja.........i dont mind most of ur division winners but the other stuff is bogus!
            "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
            R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Cutler is going to get hurt the 3rd preseason game out for 3 weeks.
              Jake throws 3 int's in the game vs. rams we win cause of Running game and special teams.
              Every one wants cutler but he is hurt.
              Plummer comes back the next game and throws 4 td's. 2 javon,1 duke,1 kyle johnson.
              Cutler comes in week 13 and finishs season due to left sprained knee by plummer.
              We go 12-4 cutlers record for the season is. 2-1
              We get 1st round bye.
              We play the jaguars they are 6th seed.
              Cutler is still playing and we win by 21.
              Jake is ready to go for the next game but shanny sits him and plays cutler and we play bengals.
              Cutler does bad in the 1st Quarter( 3 ints), the 2nd quarter he throws 3 td's 1 int.
              Shanny doesnt know if he should put plummer in and does. Plummer throws a Int for a TD and the game is tied 28-28 and we Run the ball and then punt then run again and punt they score 1 time so its 35-28.
              Plummer throws it to javon its a tie.
              Overtime:
              We won and we start at the 13 and the second play we give it to tatum bell he busts one for a TD we win.

Super bowl:
              We play the vikings.
              We throw and throw and throw we win 35-10.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_5256
                NBudris, if you r serious i think u should get ur brain checked or lay of the gonja.........i dont mind most of ur division winners but the other stuff is bogus!
                LMAO any predicitons are boggus Bro.. my brain check?

Comment

Everyone is pretending

Cutler will be #2.. I dont think so, cutler will be the 3rd qb this year. If jake does get hurt Van Pelt will step in before Cutler. We will go undefeated until week 13 barring injury to the qb.
                  [

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER_LOYAL
                    Cutler will be #2.. I dont think so, cutler will be the 3rd qb this year. If jake does get hurt Van Pelt will step in before Cutler. We will go undefeated until week 13 barring injury to the qb.
                    Nah, BVP might come in in the first couple weeks if Plummer goes down but I highly doubt they let BVP play the entire season when they would get the same results from Cutler and get the extra season of on-field training with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
                      Nah, BVP might come in in the first couple weeks if Plummer goes down but I highly doubt they let BVP play the entire season when they would get the same results from Cutler and get the extra season of on-field training with him.
                      Should I change my prediction to BVP comes in loses the game then Cutler comes in next game at home etc etc

Comment

the ravens win there division along with the jets taking there division by surprise
                        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Updated

Jake goes down this season Cutler steps in despite losing first game leads the Broncos to a SB win.

Division winners

Broncos

Dolphins

Redskins

Bears

Tampa

Cards

Texans

Bengals

Whitner is rookie Defensive player of the year

Cedric Humes is rookie offensive player of the year

Shaun Alexander Avgs less then 3 yds by season end with fewer then 10 TD's

Colts and Steelers do not make the playoffs

tampa play bears in championship game

Deffensive player of the year Champ Bailey runner up Urlacher

Offensive player of the year Larry Johnson runner up Chad Johnson
                          Last edited by Nick; 05-22-2006, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Cedric Cobbs is the starting RB and gets 1,300 + yards

The Broncos win the AFC West and the Super Bowl!

The Browns win the AFC North

Larry Johnson rushes for 2,600 yards and 30 + TDs

The Saints win 8 + games

Hixon is our starting returnman and takes 2 back for TDs

Larry Johnson is the MVP

Courtney Brown has 10 + sacks

Denver beats Indy in Denver to get to the Super Bowl
                            Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Plummer returns to old form

Cards make it to the playoffs

LJ wins MVP

Broncos win division but Chiefs go farther in playoffs

Bengals win SB

No Bronco WR has 1,000rec yds

Champ Bailey doesnt have the best stats for a CB in the AFC West

Reggie Bush SHUTS UP ALLLLL DOUBTERS

Reggie Bush offensive rookie of the year

Mario Williams Def rookie of the year
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X