No announcement yet.

Just for the record!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesnt have a lot of sence explain feelings and preductions.... but my prediction is that Cutler will proove better than plummer in practice, and once plummer get injuryerd, cutler will stand out, and niether the fans the team or shany will want him back.

i'm sorry jake is a good QB but Jay is one in a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
      it doesnt have a lot of sence explain feelings and preductions.... but my prediction is that Cutler will proove better than plummer in practice, and once plummer get injuryerd, cutler will stand out, and niether the fans the team or shany will want him back.

i'm sorry jake is a good QB but Jay is one in a season.
      hmmm, I hope that Jake stays healthy and allows Cutler to develop until he is ready, but your prediction I wouldn't mind

The reasoning behind some of my predictions is because the following:

The Colts I feel lost enough players to drop down from elite/great to good and the Texans will take a step forward, thus taking away the Colts #1 or 2 spot in the playoffs. I still don't think Texas' O-line is strong enough for them to get ahead of the Colts just yet.

The AFC North I think will take the AFC West's title of toughest division in football.

The Ravens still have a good D and are working on their offense, slowly. The

Browns are making big strides into becoming a contender with a young QB and a good running game. I also see their D becoming their strong point with Crennel at the helm soon.

Bengals I feel are one step away from being a great team. They can force takeaways, with a healthy Palmer they are one of the top pass threat in the NFL and they have a great running game. I look for them to contend with the Colts and Chiefs as the strongest offense in the AFC.

The Steelers are still strong despite losing some key players. I can wish all I want that Roethlisberger can continue his winning streak for the sake of my rookie card, but I see them taking a step back this year. A step that will cost them as their division gets stronger.

I still feel the Seahawks have the most complete team in the NFC and thus will get to the Super Bowl again.
      Sorry everybody, but I just don't see us holding back the Hawks in the SB with their great WR core and our below average pass rush (even though I think it will develop into an average one). I see it as a high scoring game.

Comment

Tatum Bell will emerge as the starting back in Hermerdingers offense, where he will have a breakout year both running and catching the ball.

Plummer is going to put up some astronmical passing numbers but if he gets hurt Cutler will do the same and put a heavy decision on Shanahan on who to play, but you got to take Cutler due to his better arm, and age, he will make some critical mistakes but Jake hasn't shown enough consistency, leadership or mentality to lead this team therefore if and when Jake gets injured (which is almost bound to happen) It will quickly became Jay's team.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
          hmmm, I hope that Jake stays healthy and allows Cutler to develop until he is ready, but your prediction I wouldn't mind
          He's commig from a loosing team who trows all the time who pushing and pressing him to trow and throw....

And he succed anyway (he break a lot of recods but his recivers too... to the most droped passes for a team. he broke records without recivers), that says something... he's my god.

I WANT HIM ON THE FIEL!!!.... well as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun

The reasoning behind some of my predictions is because the following:

The Colts I feel lost enough players to drop down from elite/great to good and the Texans will take a step forward, thus taking away the Colts #1 or 2 spot in the playoffs. I still don't think Texas' O-line is strong enough for them to get ahead of the Colts just yet.

The AFC North I think will take the AFC West's title of toughest division in football.

The Ravens still have a good D and are working on their offense, slowly. The

Browns are making big strides into becoming a contender with a young QB and a good running game. I also see their D becoming their strong point with Crennel at the helm soon.

Bengals I feel are one step away from being a great team. They can force takeaways, with a healthy Palmer they are one of the top pass threat in the NFL and they have a great running game. I look for them to contend with the Colts and Chiefs as the strongest offense in the AFC.

The Steelers are still strong despite losing some key players. I can wish all I want that Roethlisberger can continue his winning streak for the sake of my rookie card, but I see them taking a step back this year. A step that will cost them as their division gets stronger.

I still feel the Seahawks have the most complete team in the NFC and thus will get to the Super Bowl again.
            Sorry everybody, but I just don't see us holding back the Hawks in the SB with their great WR core and our below average pass rush (even though I think it will develop into an average one). I see it as a high scoring game.
            Well I think your to optomistic... But I see it looking like this:

AFC Championship

Indianapolis at Cincinnati

NFC Championship

Seattle at Carolina

SuperBowl

Indianapolis at Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by lancane

AFC Championship

NFC Championship

Seattle at Carolina

SuperBowl

Indianapolis at Carolina
              Yea, I have that problem sometimes!

I definately see your prediction happening, which unfortunately leaves the Broncs out of the SB again

Comment

AFC Championship

NFC Championship

Seattle at Carolina

SuperBowl

Indianapolis at Carolina

GOod, it seems like a good prediction for the super bowl. That means its going to be Atlanta v Denver.

Comment

AFC Championship

NFC Championship

Seattle at Carolina

SuperBowl

Indianapolis at Carolina
                  I think losing Edgerrin will prove to hurt the Colts MUCH more than they thought possible. Though they will win their division (that's not saying a whole lot.)

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                    Are you purposely targeting me? You want CP from me don't you? Well, alright. Here ya go.

GRR...

Can't give you any

Too soon - I owe you some.

No I wasn't, but I'll still take one.
                    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
                    X