which of these WR will be the big surprize this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which of these WR will be the big surprize this season

i'd go with David Terrell but i like Domenik Hixon as the big surprice.
    Charlie Adams
    0.81%
    Todd Devoe
    12.10%
    David Terrel
    30.65%
    Marshall Brandon
    42.74%
    Domenik Hixon
    4.03%
    Darius Watts
    9.68%
    Last edited by Tour; 05-23-2006, 09:01 AM.

Originally posted by Tour
    i'd go with David Terrell but i like Domenik Hixon as the big surprice.
    I would go with David Terrell because he has had about a year to learn the offense so he has decided edge on our two rookie receivers.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I chose Devoe, but really, any of those guys has the ability to step up and be productive. We've got good young talent, and with Rod and Walker, plenty of veteran leadership to bring the young guys along.

If we get good production out of ANY of them, I'll be happy

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
        I chose Devoe, but really, any of those guys has the ability to step up and be productive. We've got good young talent, and with Rod and Walker, plenty of veteran leadership to bring the young guys along.

If we get good production out of ANY of them, I'll be happy
        thats right (kind of). shall agree with me, that if one of our two probowlers would be on this poll... the poll would be pointless.

Comment

Terrell is my guess mainly because of learning offense and he was a stud coming out of college... prev. team kept changing system and QB's.. I think he will be our 3rd WR if Lelie does not come back to play.

Comment

Watts.

All the tools, virtually uncoverable, and "rumor" has it he's actually catching the ball now.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
              Watts.

All the tools, virtually uncoverable, and "rumor" has it he's actually catching the ball now.
              I'd love for Darius to get his act together, the kid is an amazing athelete. As I recall, he was catching the ball in camp last year, but look how that turned out

Remember though, he literally caused Walls to bust an ankle with a move. I do hope your "rumor" is correct

Looking at the poll, poor Charlie...

Comment

Todd Devoe-I don't think this has been posted yet but he showed up to camp at 227 lbs!!! and he said it was muscle, If he can keep the speed he showed last year and with a year under his belt, he might be have a chance to be a 3

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                  Watts.

Oh Please Lord...

Comment

Brandon Marshal, he's already big.....he just needs to surprise us

Comment

This could be a fun passing year:

Todd Devoe 6' 2" 227 lbs
                      Domenik Hixon 6' 2" 210 lbs
                      Darius Watts 6' 2" 190 lbs

David Terrell 6' 3" 212 lbs
                      Nate Jackson 6' 3" 235 lbs

Brandon Marshall 6' 5" 230 lbs
                      Wesley Duke 6'5" 230
                      Tony Scheffler 6' 5" 250 lbs

And they can all run and jump well, I know height and weight and speed don't make good football player, but Shanahan is as good at finding mismatches as any coach; And dinger will open up the passing game

I think tatum bell is going to benifit most from this, it will open up running lanes and when he gets to the open field he's gone.

Comment

I went with Hixon, because generally he is thought very little of, so he doesn't have to produce a lot to be a surprise. I would also look brilliant if it comes true.

Comment

Terrell was a stud coming out of college.... at MICHIGAN!! He's a bum and he'll never be worth a damn, ask any Bears fan.

Of this group I voted for Watts, 3rd year WR miracles is a fact of life, just like the Madden curse
                          Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Brandon Marshall then Watts and finally Hixon.
                            sigpic
                            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by penguin
                              This could be a fun passing year:

Todd Devoe 6' 2" 227 lbs
                              Domenik Hixon 6' 2" 210 lbs
                              Darius Watts 6' 2" 190 lbs

David Terrell 6' 3" 212 lbs
                              Nate Jackson 6' 3" 235 lbs

Brandon Marshall 6' 5" 230 lbs
                              Wesley Duke 6'5" 230
                              Tony Scheffler 6' 5" 250 lbs

And they can all run and jump well, I know height and weight and speed don't make good football player, but Shanahan is as good at finding mismatches as any coach; And dinger will open up the passing game

I think tatum bell is going to benifit most from this, it will open up running lanes and when he gets to the open field he's gone.
                              Agree will be fun specially the following year when Cutler beats out Plummer and get a tru gun slinger back there..

Can you imagine 4 wr/te sets.. not just improve our running but even more with passing with pass catching TE's and big WR (marshall)

it will be really interesting for years to come

Comment

Working...
                              X