No announcement yet.

which of these WR will be the big surprize this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said Marshall Brandon dunno how that ended up in the poll but oh well lol, ive watched him play alittle and wow, he could really help in the Red Zone and provide a big target for Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
      all right that's unfair...
      you may tell me, where specifically i've miss-spell surprice?.
      and i dont know what "blank a bronco" means. but i love the broncos and with every opinion and thread, i'm trying to make a point. and you're supposed to understand it by your own. and i'm sorry because of my english its not too understandable, i'm trying to do my best. but its hard and confusing use two languages the same day.

Dude, I was not attacking you at all. What I meant about the "blank a bronco" is that I was honestly happy that someone(you) actually posted something worthwhile. The blank a bronco is referring to all of the threads saying Manning, Bailey, Wiggum, Vick, etc....a bronco, thinking that it is funny or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
        Dude, I was not attacking you at all. What I meant about the "blank a bronco" is that I was honestly happy that someone(you) actually posted something worthwhile. The blank a bronco is referring to all of the threads saying Manning, Bailey, Wiggum, Vick, etc....a bronco, thinking that it is funny or something.
        Awwwww.... now i get it... blank a bronco. lol.
        I get it completely wrong. The thing is... i hate plummer and i dont think any rookie WR will stand out, catching out his passes, because he's average. as Revenge said.

But honestly "blank a bronco?"... how it <--- means that --->.
        Last edited by Tour; 05-24-2006, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
          Awwwww.... now i get it... blank a bronco. lol.
          I get it completely wrong. The thing is... i hate plummer and i dont think any rookie WR will stand out, catching out his passes, because he's average. as Revenge said.

But honestly "blank a bronco?"... how it <--- means that --->.
          A mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!! :wave:

Comment

The BRONCOS were uable to work out a deal with T.O , so they figure they go and get the guy they call BABY TO. His junior year he played as safty and led them team in tackles he most certaintly has a slight advantage having played both sides of the ball .

I hear he will go up and pluck the ball right out of the air and he's fast.

Comment

ups...

a hundred and five votes, and zero to chalie adams. I'm sorry, i shouldnt have put him.

Comment

Working...
              X