No announcement yet.

Crosby out of Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I don't know which one and I'm sure I could look it up but who really cares about a backup kicker?

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDiver
      Ernster, isn't it?
      Yup you guys are right!

Just checking to make sure you were paying attention!

Comment

This thread was doomed from the start with misinformation... Now talk of us signing Paul Edinger?

I had a class with Mason last semester, never really talked to him other than the occasional "nice kick last weekend" from me... I'm glad he'll be a Buff next year, as he will probably be one of the few bright spots offensively... He may also take on the punting duties, so that could up his value significantly if he could do both.

He will definitely be a 1st day pick in '07.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
          This thread was doomed from the start with misinformation... Now talk of us signing Paul Edinger?

I had a class with Mason last semester, never really talked to him other than the occasional "nice kick last weekend" from me... I'm glad he'll be a Buff next year, as he will probably be one of the few bright spots offensively... He may also take on the punting duties, so that could up his value significantly if he could do both.

Hey! I admitted my mistake! They both are Pauls in my defense!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
            I don't know a lot about CU players, but I will tell you Nugent was a heck of a kicker and I think it would be a stretch to say Crosby is better. Nugent was like 5 of 6 from beyond 50 yards his Senior year. I don't know a whole lot about CU players because I live in Michigan and watch mostly Big Ten football.

So you don't know much about him, but you're sure Nugent is better? Homer!!!!

Comment

Crosby

I saw him on the draft board on the NFL site so I thought he went undrafted I did not know he went back to school thank you for letting me know that......

Comment

i totally agree with you, he is definatly going to be a first day pick in next years draft

hey, just wondering but did John Torp get drafted, and by who? sounds pretty interesting that Crosby will be punting next year

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                  i totally agree with you, he is definatly going to be a first day pick in next years draft

hey, just wondering but did John Torp get drafted, and by who? sounds pretty interesting that Crosby will be punting next year

Torp went undrafted and then signed a Free Agent contract with the Minnesota Vikings... I would venture a guess that he will make the team too-- He's got a great work ethic and they offered him nearly double the $$ that all the other teams were offering as I understand it.

Comment

Torp went undrafted and then signed a Free Agent contract with the Minnesota Vikings... I would venture a guess that he will make the team too-- He's got a great work ethic and they offered him nearly double the $$ that all the other teams were offering as I understand it.
                    thats good for him, he was always a good clutch punter for us that had a good leg as well

Comment

ok i just have to say that is officially the worst title to a thread I've ever seen...

"crosby out of colorado" , not "crosby - the guy out of colorado", or "Pick up crosby out of colorado" are you kidding me?!? i almost had a seizure...

don't scare us cu fans like that.

Comment

Nugent?

Crosby could have been a first day pick THIS year. He WILL be a low 1st or a 2nd next year, with similar success this season. You don't want the Broncos useing that high of a pick on a kicker, a luxury the team does not have. They are not that close. Keeping three kickers while Elam finishes his career (especially since it would almost surely mean the end of Van Punks days as a Bronco, can't keep 3 QBs and 3 Kickers) , but the Broncos have serious needs on the D-line.
                        Btw, anyone who doesn't think Crosby is better than Nugent is not paying attention.

Comment

What if the Raiders beat everyone to Crosby and pull another thing like they did with Janikowski!?

Oh well, at least it wouldn't be a player thats on the field more..

Comment

Crosby

Originally posted by jhns
                            Yup, I don't know which one and I'm sure I could look it up but who really cares about a backup kicker?
                            BECAUSE THE BRONCOS HAVE HAD A DIFFERNT KICKER FOR KICKOFF A THIS KID CAN KICK IT OUT OF THE ZONE EVERYTIME...

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                              Crosby could have been a first day pick THIS year. He WILL be a low 1st or a 2nd next year, with similar success this season. You don't want the Broncos useing that high of a pick on a kicker, a luxury the team does not have. They are not that close. Keeping three kickers while Elam finishes his career (especially since it would almost surely mean the end of Van Punks days as a Bronco, can't keep 3 QBs and 3 Kickers) , but the Broncos have serious needs on the D-line.
                              Btw, anyone who doesn't think Crosby is better than Nugent is not paying attention.
                              i THINK 3RD ROUND JUST LIKE ELAM WAS I THINK THAT WOULD A FAIR PICK FOR A GOOD KICKER...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffsBroncos
                                ok i just have to say that is officially the worst title to a thread I've ever seen...

"crosby out of colorado" , not "crosby - the guy out of colorado", or "Pick up crosby out of colorado" are you kidding me?!? i almost had a seizure...

don't scare us cu fans like that.
                                hES THE BEST KICKER IN NCAA AND I SAW THORP AND CROSBY ON A DRAFT BOARD ON A NFL SITE SO I THOUGHT HE WAS IN THE DRAFT AND IAM NEW AT THIS CUT ME SOME SLACK....

Comment

Working...
                                X