Priest Holmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Holmes

There is a good chance that Priest would ask for his release because Larry Johnson will take over. I think if that happened it would be smart to pick him up. He would be a bigger tank over here. What do you guys think?

THIS ONE'S.......FOR JOHN!

wrong area I think

Comment

Not going to happen. The word is now that the Chiefs will put him on the PUP list to start the season to give him more time to make a decision on whether he will retire or not.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
        Not going to happen. The word is now that the Chiefs will put him on the PUP list to start the season to give him more time to make a decision on whether he will retire or not.

I'll go ahead and give you his decission now....................He will retire. And you better hope LJ doesn't go down. Quintin Griffin is a joke, and I'm not sure who your other backups are.

Comment

they have dee brown they have nothing to worry about

Comment

The Chiefs have been one of the teams interested in trading for Michael Bennett. We also have an undrafted rookie free agent by the name of Derrick Ross out of Tarleton State who has turned some heads. I am not sure who will be our backup but I am not too worried.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

dreamin'!?!

He'll be suited up by August for the CHIEFS, he's taking his time to make sure this is no further damage. Besides, why would he want to play for the Broncos?

Comment

He is a Chief not a Bronco. Do not get me wrong I would love to have him for a year or two but the $$$$$ we do not have!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                  they have dee brown they have nothing to worry about
                  that was funny, sad, but funny.

Comment

Priest is on the IR or whatever they call it to start the season, so he doesnt take up the roster spot but is still a Chief.......
                    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      Priest is on the IR or whatever they call it to start the season, so he doesnt take up the roster spot but is still a Chief.......
                      Physicall Unable to Perform (PUP) list.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDiver
                        I'll go ahead and give you his decission now....................He will retire. And you better hope LJ doesn't go down. Quintin Griffin is a joke, and I'm not sure who your other backups are.
                        why does everyone say tahat griffin is a joke? he´s a good backup, he just have a hard time keepinng on to the football

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                          The Chiefs have been one of the teams interested in trading for Michael Bennett. We also have an undrafted rookie free agent by the name of Derrick Ross out of Tarleton State who has turned some heads. I am not sure who will be our backup but I am not too worried.

Did he fart in a team meeting or something?

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198
                            why does everyone say tahat griffin is a joke? he´s a good backup, he just have a hard time keepinng on to the football

I think you just answered your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
                              Did he fart in a team meeting or something?

That would be funny.

It gave me a good laugh, CP to YA!!!!!
                              Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
                              X