Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy Moss?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by anton1287
    this aint smack...

    so u r lucky...
    but who need s a link...???

    its not like they either have a good QB or a wining record...


    it aint smack ... and then you just smack him up
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

    Comment


    • #17
      Srry didnt look at the date. My bad
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        If he did come here, I would welcome and support him simply because he's a Denver Bronco.

        sigpic

        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

        There are three things you can expect in life:

        1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Broncosinindy
          it aint smack ... and then you just smack him up
          LOL...that was my 1st thought....but whateva.
          "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

          Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
            Srry didnt look at the date. My bad
            No sweat, mistakes happen. I actually think moss is gonna have a good year this year, and hopefully produce big for us.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

            Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

            Comment


            • #21
              you guys have to be kidding me with a blog blurb LOL that outrageous that stupid reporter doesnt no his head from his ass!! Moss loves it here in Oakland. He also knows were going to be good next season.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Tha rizzock
                you guys have to be kidding me with a blog blurb LOL that outrageous that stupid reporter doesnt no his head from his ass!! Moss loves it here in Oakland. He also knows were going to be good next season.
                Wassup rizzock!!!
                "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

                Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
                  Wassup rizzock!!!



                  what up i made it LOL

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Tha rizzock
                    you guys have to be kidding me with a blog blurb LOL that outrageous that stupid reporter doesnt no his head from his ass!! Moss loves it here in Oakland. He also knows were going to be good next season.
                    Wow lets watch the language, welcome to the boards, and Denver fan constintly pull some reports form a Denver reporter that is baises and says wierd things....But so does every other fan on here.

                    I dont know how Moss can love a 4-12 team, i dont think anyone loves a 4-12 team but if you think that more power to you

                    Big expectations, your just setting your team up to fail even more.....
                    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      Wow lets watch the language, welcome to the boards, and Denver fan constintly pull some reports form a Denver reporter that is baises and says wierd things....But so does every other fan on here.

                      I dont know how Moss can love a 4-12 team, i dont think anyone loves a 4-12 team but if you think that more power to you

                      Big expectations, your just setting your team up to fail even more.....
                      Nothing lasts forever. 4-12 is history now. We're now 0-0. Dwell on that all you want, but moss does like it in oakland, and we will be good this year. We became instantly better just in signing shell back as head coach. He should have never been fired to begin with. Anyway, try winning a playoff game...no, better yet, try winning a superbowl....than report back to me with your "smack".
                      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

                      Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
                        Nothing lasts forever. 4-12 is history now. We're now 0-0. Dwell on that all you want, but moss does like it in oakland, and we will be good this year. We became instantly better just in signing shell back as head coach. He should have never been fired to begin with. Anyway, try winning a playoff game...no, better yet, try winning a superbowl....than report back to me with your "smack".

                        Look at your QB, then your RB then then your D, then just maybe then try to post intelligently


                        Agreed

                        Hmmmm how did your last SB visit go?
                        And how long has it been since you've won a SB too?
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GridironChamp

                          Look at your QB, then your RB then then your D, then just maybe then try to post intelligently


                          Agreed

                          Hmmmm how did your last SB visit go?
                          And how long has it been since you've won a SB too?
                          Our last superbowl visit, in 2002, went horribly. How did your last SB visit go? Was it in this millenium? Didnt think so. Look at our RB? OK...looking....yep, hes a RB, and a damng good one. Look, if he could rush for over 1000 yds behind the crap line we had last year, than imagine what he can do this year. All new coaching staff, several of which are hall of famers...gallery back at LT, where he belongs...we drafted a beast of a guy this year at RG....we can continue this in the smack forum if you'd like.
                          "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

                          Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
                            Our last superbowl visit, in 2002, went horribly. How did your last SB visit go? Was it in this millenium? Didnt think so. Look at our RB? OK...looking....yep, hes a RB, and a damng good one. Look, if he could rush for over 1000 yds behind the crap line we had last year, than imagine what he can do this year. All new coaching staff, several of which are hall of famers...gallery back at LT, where he belongs...we drafted a beast of a guy this year at RG....we can continue this in the smack forum if you'd like.
                            This isn't smack, this is offseason talk about the Raiders.....If it smack words suck, sitnk, and dont deserve would be involved and they arent.

                            True you guys improved but to go from 4-12 to GOOD in one offseason when you stuck with more a 3rd down back. And when you dont know your starting QB might, will be very difficult and wont happen this year...
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by GridironChamp

                              Look at your QB, then your RB then then your D, then just maybe then try to post intelligently


                              Agreed

                              Hmmmm how did your last SB visit go?
                              And how long has it been since you've won a SB too?

                              hold up did you just say look at our RB hes very underated and a good RB behind a bad O-line look for him to break out this season they guy in his first start had 1000 yards, 70 recptions and 500 yards with 11 Tds. Our D had players hurt and added real players for the posistion just look at the roster now if not this season the next one were going to make the playoffs.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by GridironChamp
                                This isn't smack, this is offseason talk about the Raiders.....If it smack words suck, sitnk, and dont deserve would be involved and they arent.

                                True you guys improved but to go from 4-12 to GOOD in one offseason when you stuck with more a 3rd down back. And when you dont know your starting QB might, will be very difficult and wont happen this year...


                                thats not unheard of many team have went from a poor record to a good team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X