X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Tha rizzock
    you guys have to be kidding me with a blog blurb LOL that outrageous that stupid reporter doesnt no his head from his ass!! Moss loves it here in Oakland. He also knows were going to be good next season.
    Wassup rizzock!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tha rizzock
    replied
    you guys have to be kidding me with a blog blurb LOL that outrageous that stupid reporter doesnt no his head from his ass!! Moss loves it here in Oakland. He also knows were going to be good next season.

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    Srry didnt look at the date. My bad
    No sweat, mistakes happen. I actually think moss is gonna have a good year this year, and hopefully produce big for us.

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    it aint smack ... and then you just smack him up
    LOL...that was my 1st thought....but whateva.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    If he did come here, I would welcome and support him simply because he's a Denver Bronco.

Leave a comment:

• CB Bronco Fan
    replied
    Srry didnt look at the date. My bad

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by anton1287
    this aint smack...

so u r lucky...
    but who need s a link...???

its not like they either have a good QB or a wining record...

it aint smack ... and then you just smack him up

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Any receiver like a Randy Moss or a T.O. will not be happy on a 4-12 team. it wasn't that he was unhappy as a Raider, he was unhappy as a player under Norv Turner. There was an interview, I think with Andrea Kramer on ESPN, and she asked him what he thought about Norv Turner or his relationship with Norv Turner, one of those two. All he did was skeptically raise an eyebrow. Collins not getting the ball enough to him as well was also a problem.

18 TDs and/or 1500+ yards this season will begin the change. Then the winning. He's not going anywhere and if he does, as a free agent, do you think he's going to want an erratic Jake Plummer or a young untested Jay Cutler throwing to him? No, a smart move for him would be to go to Philly, Atlanta, New England, Pittsburgh, Carolina or even crazier, Miami. But don't expect Al Davis to even remotely let that happen. He'll sign away the Raider's headquarters to Randy before that bafoonery takes shape.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    We dont need randy. Yea, hes an awsome wr, but we have plenty of talent there as it is. Plus, I think i remember hearing he had like a 6 year 70 mil contract? We couldnt afford him.

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29
    that mail bag thing is like a year old.. thats why its in reference to saturday. its from the denver post i think- confused me a little too. but it is old and moss isnt leaving chokeland.

good for you guys, bad for us
    Yea, i kind of figured it was old news. And being the raider fan that i am, im positive i would have heard something on his unhappiness in oakland by now.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    i think we have a politiacian in the making here....

CB
    "as u can see... todays non flooded areas r doing very, very well..."
    reporter:
    "but what about the affected area... didnt ppl die?"
    CB
    "what affected area..? yesturday i visited the area and it was in excelent condition...!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Fan in exile
    replied
    Here's the link: http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_3355400

I really hope that he doesn't come to denver, and I don't think we need.

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    that mail bag thing is like a year old.. thats why its in reference to saturday. its from the denver post i think- confused me a little too. but it is old and moss isnt leaving chokeland.

good for you guys, bad for us

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    I dont have the link but here is the letter and the answer
    OK, im still not getting it...what did he do on saturday thats such a big deal? And, what was he doing with the broncos? Somethin seems funny here...

Leave a comment:

• CB Bronco Fan
    replied
    I dont have the link but here is the letter and the answer

Is it just me, or was Randy Moss more than friendly Saturday? And decidedly uninterested in being a Raider next year? Seems he's lobbying to be a Bronco.
    -- Dan Nace, St. Louis

What was he doing, hanging on the Broncos' sideline? Moss does look uninterested in being a Raider. It's early, but this pairing hasn't worked. However, with a new quarterback and coach likely coming to the Raiders, his time in Oakland may not be a total loss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X