Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking as a Cards fan....

He's awesome. There's no denying it.
    I'm so glad somebody started this thread.

Go Cards...Go Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575
      He's not the only one doing some smack talking. Some of your fellow Broncos fans have done the exact same thing.
      Regardless, HE is the one that is constantly being warned by mods concerning smack in non-smack forums.
      Plus, HE's the only one Using the word "smack" in his posts....

...and I noticed you didn't disagree with my post.....good for you.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
        Hey look another HOMER, skipping everyone elses smack and coming straight to me for responding to it....I admire your ummmm whatever you wanna call it

9 catchs 89 yds and 1 TD, thats not getting familar with anything but SUCKING....
        Way to not address the main gist of the post.....

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rcsodak
          Regardless, HE is the one that is constantly being warned by mods concerning smack in non-smack forums.
          Plus, HE's the only one Using the word "smack" in his posts....

...and I noticed you didn't disagree with my post.....good for you.

Umm no, the Mods are warning everyone smacking, usually involved but i dont start talking smack in non smack forums....if someone wants to start it i might follow

I may say somethings that ppl disagree with but how is my opinion smack?
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by rcsodak
            Way to not address the main gist of the post.....

I guess you didnt read the last line

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Umm no, the Mods are warning everyone smacking, usually involved but i dont start talking smack in non smack forums....if someone wants to start it i might follow

I may say somethings that ppl disagree with but how is my opinion smack?
              LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! Man, if I had said that in the Chiefshuddle, not only would I have been banned, but they probably would come to my house and kick my dog too.

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
                LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! Man, if I had said that in the Chiefshuddle, not only would I have been banned, but they probably would come to my house and kick my dog too.
                But notice how i said it without talking smack, this would be more like your posts...

THOSE stupid mods only pick on me because im a rival fan. Those other dumb posters were smacking too but they jsut choose to pick on me...how stupid. Man i hate this board....ect....

keep it nice and tolerable and ppl dont have a problem, a hint for the furture

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

But notice how i said it without talking smack, this would be more like your posts...

THOSE stupid mods only pick on me because im a rival fan. Those other dumb posters were smacking too but they jsut choose to pick on me...how stupid. Man i hate this board....ect....

keep it nice and tolerable and ppl dont have a problem, a hint for the furture
                  LMAO.................You are seriously keeping me entertained today.

Comment

LMAO.................You are seriously keeping me entertained today.
                    glad to see you actually like good opnions and posts...

Im expecting another LMAO type response to this

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

glad to see you actually like good opnions and posts...

Im expecting another LMAO type response to this
                      True, I do like good opinions and posts..........................BuT I like yours too though. ................... Keep trying, you're actually making some nice improvements.

Comment

True, I do like good opinions and posts..........................BuT I like yours too though. ................... Keep trying, you're actually making some nice improvements.
                        I know i am....now you need to work on making more than 1 good post in your life on here

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I know i am....now you need to work on making more than 1 good post in your life on here
                          Yeah, well, I'm kinda new to talk forums. As you can see, I only have 600 posts or so.......................Hopfully someday, I'll have several thousand. ................But until then, I'm just a rookie at this stuff.

Comment

Yeah, well, I'm kinda new to talk forums. As you can see, I only have 600 posts or so.......................Hopfully someday, I'll have several thousand. ................But until then, I'm just a rookie at this stuff.
                            Yeah, 1 good post out of 600 isnt too shabby at all

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Yeah, 1 good post out of 600 isnt too shabby at all

I hope someday I can achieve over 4,000 like you. Then maybe, I'll know what I'm talking about too.

Comment

I hope someday I can achieve over 4,000 like you. Then maybe, I'll know what I'm talking about too.
                                PC has nothing to do with it, you brought it in now i will take it out...

Maybe if you researched, read, and watched you would know what your talking about...what a concept

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X