Dumervil will be a BEAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
    I hope someday I can achieve over 4,000 like you. Then maybe, I'll know what I'm talking about too.
    You can make that two good posts

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Yeah, 1 good post out of 600 isnt too shabby at all

yeah really ripped your average of one in a ........................well were still waiting for that first
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Amazing.....

how a couple of Chef fans can come on the post and spout misinformation and unfounded opinions and then congratulate eachother. It might not be so funny if they had any real knowledge of the Broncos. All they do is start, or try to contribute to posts that they think they know about. At least it is easy to put them in their place. When their team has gone decades (yes, that is multiple) since going to a Super Bowl or AFC Championship game, I guess you have to search for a new identity. It is fun to read some of their posts that spout homerism and then read that Bronco fans are homers. Really???? Don't you guys get it???? If you want support for your downtrodden Chefs, try Chokeland. At least they are in the same boat as losers. I would hope that all the Bronco fans posting here are homers. It is called supporting your favorite team. How can you act like you are so insulted when so many posters do not agree with you? Your opinions are flawed and dull. I guess that comes with being a flatlander. Remember, Denver flushes twice to ensure that KC has water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colorado69
          how a couple of Chef fans can come on the post and spout misinformation and unfounded opinions and then congratulate eachother. It might not be so funny if they had any real knowledge of the Broncos. All they do is start, or try to contribute to posts that they think they know about. At least it is easy to put them in their place. When their team has gone decades (yes, that is multiple) since going to a Super Bowl or AFC Championship game, I guess you have to search for a new identity. It is fun to read some of their posts that spout homerism and then read that Bronco fans are homers. Really???? Don't you guys get it???? If you want support for your downtrodden Chefs, try Chokeland. At least they are in the same boat as losers. I would hope that all the Bronco fans posting here are homers. It is called supporting your favorite team. How can you act like you are so insulted when so many posters do not agree with you? Your opinions are flawed and dull. I guess that comes with being a flatlander. Remember, Denver flushes twice to ensure that KC has water.
          Nice one smartguy. Get a life.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

• Get a life?????

I have a life. I have a great organization and team to root for. I am a homer and proud of that fact!!! I would just love to see Dumervil rip the NFL apart, become another Karl Mecklenburg (sp), and keep his great laugh. He had alot of fun at the Fan Fair.

Comment

• Seriously......

My son lived in KC for several years and I visited him several times. KC and the surrounding area was nice and the fans weren't too bad when we went to the pub to watch games. If they can rebuild their defense before their offense starts retiring, they will become a formidable team. As long as they beat the Faiders twice a year, I won't rag them too much.

Comment

This is a great post, this just proves who starts the smack and who doesnt know what they are talking about....

And Ap, what is your problem with me....ever since i guess i pissed you off by not laying down and ageeing with in one thread you have been the new prick of the boards....If you got a problem just say so quit just posting this random stupid crap
                Last edited by Jared; 06-13-2006, 04:35 AM.
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I have a life. I have a great organization and team to root for. I am a homer and proud of that fact!!! I would just love to see Dumervil rip the NFL apart, become another Karl Mecklenburg (sp), and keep his great laugh. He had alot of fun at the Fan Fair.
                  Hey, I never had a problem with Broncos fans being "homers" on here. I realize every team has them, although I think Chiefs fans are a little bit more realistic. Maybe it is from years of dissapointment but unlike some Chargers, Raiders, and sometimes Broncos fans, Chiefs fans are a little bit more down to earth with there predictions. I'm going to call people out when I see some of the following things:

*Raiders fans calling Michael Huff the next Ed Reed
                  *Chargers fans saying Quentin Jammer is going to be a top 5 cornerback this year
                  *Broncos fans saying Dumervil is the next Dwight Freeney

I understand all fans are optimistic but some people are a little bit TOO optimistic.
                  "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

This is a great post, this just proves who starts the smack and who doesnt know what they are talking about....

And Ap, what is your problem with me....ever since i guess i pissed you off by not laying down and ageeing with in one thread you have been the new prick of the boards....If you got a problem just say so quit just posting this random stupid crap and being a jerk....have a pair
                    first off ...when did you piss me off...and i believe your threatening the coc with your post so have a little class.....do you mean back in the other thread where you got shut down and exposed? no didnt anger me ...humor would be a better word
                    and how can i be the new prick on board..........been here a while

but since you asked........im only responding to your little tat about him only having one good post in 600....where i have seen a few good posts from him, comeing off like your some great poster who we should be awed with.......and as for stupid random crap? look little man i post whenever and where ever i feel the need.......got it?

now proceed with sinking your own boat again, while i watch
                    Last edited by arapaho; 06-12-2006, 09:59 PM.
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Remember, Denver flushes twice to ensure that KC has water.
                      HaHaHaHaHa.....

...poor chefs.....

...Drink up, boys....
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Are we talking about Dumervil or are we just going to make personal attacks in here?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

• Looks like character and competitive nature to me?

Originally posted by Jared
                          Are we talking about Dumervil or are we just going to make personal attacks in here?
                          Dumervil will be a BEAST!

By Chris Duncan, The Associated Press

Dumervil grew up in a packed house with seven half- or full brothers, all groomed to be football players by a disciplinarian father, Frank Gachelin, a former Marine.

The clan also included Elvis' older brother, former Syracuse linebacker James Dumervil; former Syracuse defensive lineman Louis Gachelin and former Louisville safety Curry Burns.

"Everything was a competition," Dumervil said. "Monopoly, everything. I really never had friends because I had so many brothers. It was a great deal at home. I never had to leave."

Dumervil picked up football in first grade, playing in the street with his brothers and others from dawn to dusk on weekends.

Back then, Dumervil's specialty was catching passes, not pressuring quarterbacks.

"I was the best receiver around the neighborhood," he said.

But he got too big to play wideout and by high school, he was playing linebacker and modeling his game after NFL star Derrick Thomas, another Miami native, who recorded 126.5 sacks in his 11-year pro career.

Thomas died of injuries suffered in a car accident in 2000 and was elected to the Hall of Fame a year later.

Dumervil wears the former Kansas City Chief's No. 58.

"He was the perfect defensive player," Dumervil said. "He played with great energy and attitude."

Now, Petrino is seeing those characteristics in Elvis. He said Dumervil provided the emotional spark when the Cardinals rallied from an early 10-0 deficit against the Beavers.

"He did an excellent job and brought so much energy to our sideline," Petrino said.

"Besides what he did on the field, he really did a good job of leading us on and off the field."
                          sigpic

Comment

• He could end up starting like Darrent Williams did last season after week 2 or so. i would say closer to week 8, but he has very little competion with Lang, Ekuban and a few others. Brown is not going anywhere, but Dumervil could be on the otherside.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho
                              first off ...when did you piss me off...and i believe your threatening the coc with your post so have a little class.....do you mean back in the other thread where you got shut down and exposed? no didnt anger me ...humor would be a better word
                              and how can i be the new prick on board..........been here a while

but since you asked........im only responding to your little tat about him only having one good post in 600....where i have seen a few good posts from him, comeing off like your some great poster who we should be awed with.......and as for stupid random crap? look little man i post whenever and where ever i feel the need.......got it?

now proceed with sinking your own boat again, while i watch
                              Yeah ap, keeping there on a petistool above anyone else just cause you like a football team that did better.
                              And dont worry AP, you keep in touch with Holy seeming your the only other poster that says he makes good posts...maybe if you would read the thread and see that i said that in return to what he said, but you prolly skipped that cause im not a Denver fan.......O well that way i dont have anything in commen with someone like you

Kmart i agree, only i dont see Charger fans say that nor do i see Raider fans say that, i just see Denver fans say how Great a player is before a season starts...
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Yeah ap, keeping there on a petistool above anyone else just cause you like a football team that did better.
                                And dont worry AP, you keep in touch with Holy seeming your the only other poster that says he makes good posts...maybe if you would read the thread and see that i said that in return to what he said, but you prolly skipped that cause im not a Denver fan.......O well that way i dont have anything in commen with someone like you

Kmart i agree, only i dont see Charger fans say that nor do i see Raider fans say that, i just see Denver fans say how Great a player is before a season starts...
                                Hey, um, not to change the subject, but when does school start back up?

Comment

Working...
                                X