Dumervil will be a BEAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
    Dumervile is 258.......................that is more than big enough....................Mathis from Indy is 235. Bert Berry was listed at 250 when he was a Bronco. Reggie Hayward was 255 his rookie year. ...................... So, what's your point.
    Berry is 237 and he is 6'3" not 5'11"

and hayward is 270 and 6'5" but nice try of attempting to side step the point that good DE's now-a-days are bigger than 5'11" 258lbs
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Berry is 237 and he is 6'3" not 5'11"

and hayward is 270 and 6'5" but nice try of attempting to side step the point that good DE's now-a-days are bigger than 5'11" 258lbs
      Hey stat guy, Hayward was 255 as a rookie. Berry was 250 when he WAS A BRONCO . LMAO..............Dude, you really are a piece of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewB
        There you go again. Where did I ever say his HS stats would translate to the NFL?

Tell your buddy gratz,that is a very nice season for a FB.BTW do you tell him that he sucks because its just HS?Here's to the black eye he would give you if you said that

I have no idea if his HS has produced any other NFL players.Why don't you look something up for a change instead of just guessing your facts.
        Your making a big deal of his hs stats, why else would you if you didnt think it meant something

My friend doesnt spout off about how those stats make him a great NFL FB already, like you are doing for Dumbervile. HS stats mean nothing in the NFL thats the bottom line.

You can rant and rave all you want but find me one NFL coach that looks at HS stats to determine who is good and who isnt

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Hey stat guy, Hayward was 255 as a rookie. Berry was 250 when he WAS A BRONCO . LMAO..............Dude, you really are a piece of work.
          Give me a link for Berry and Hayward sucked until his 3rd season i would assume thats when he gained wieght

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Give me a link for Berry and Hayward sucked until his 3rd season i would assume thats when he gained wieght
            Hayward was very good his rookie year at 255. The next season ( his 2nd) he added 15 pounds in the off season and you could tell he was having a tough time adjusting to the extra weight. The next season he played well again. As for Berry, he was listed at 250................Him and Hayward both are now listed at 270. I've collected every Street and Smith since 1987. It has all the draft picks that year, by team, and their ht and wt. You may be able to go to their website, but having the mags really helps.

Comment

Hayward was very good his rookie year at 255. The next season ( his 2nd) he added 15 pounds in the off season and you could tell he was having a tough time adjusting to the extra weight. The next season he played well again. As for Berry, he was listed at 250................Him and Hayward both are now listed at 270. I've collected every Street and Smith since 1987. It has all the draft picks that year, by team, and their ht and wt. You may be able to go to their website, but having the mags really helps.
              Give me a link or your posting BS

Hayward good his first year? 3 sacks 15 tackles (thats good, in that case Dumervil will be good)

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Give me a link or your posting BS

Hayward good his first year? 3 sacks 15 tackles (thats good, in that case Dumervil will be good)
                Yes stat guy, he played well for us as a rookie. He showed alot of potential. I wish we still had him. ...................... Go find the info yourself, or ask one the the members here like EastCoast, or Bronco Bible, or Topscribe or Colorado69, someone that actually knows about the Broncos unlike yourself.

Comment

Yes stat guy, he played well for us as a rookie. He showed alot of potential. I wish we still had him. ...................... Go find the info yourself, or ask one the the members here like EastCoast, or Bronco Bible, or Topscribe or Colorado69, someone that actually knows about the Broncos unlike yourself.

That hurts HD! You cant even include me in your little knowledge group?
                  BTW, I am stupid too according to said Chiefs fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by cswil
                    That hurts HD! You cant even include me in your little knowledge group?
                    BTW, I am stupid too according to said Chiefs fan.

Well, if you showed up on time, but whenever I look for you, you're out in the lobby smoking a cig. You're getting paid like the rest of us you know.

Comment

Still you just get layed out you cant proved a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by NBudris
                        I'm curious, who is your favorite football team again?

Comment

By the way, I'm at work and cannot access much from here. If I could, I would be in the Broncosfreak, where they don't ask foolish questions like, give me a link.

Comment

By the way, I'm at work and cannot access much from here. If I could, I would be in the Broncosfreak, where they don't ask foolish questions like, give me a link.
                            You got to prove you non-credible opinions one way or another. You still have not answered my questions.. why. Because you don't know and can't plain and simple.

Layed out

Comment

You got to prove you non-credible opinions one way or another. You still have not answered my questions.. why. Because you don't know and can't plain and simple.

Layed out
                              Opinions are not proved, that's why they are called OPINIONS............... LMAO....................

Comment

Opinions are not proved, that's why they are called OPINIONS............... LMAO....................
                                Sorry let me correct myself. Your opinions are rdiculous.

on any information regarding statements, facts from you, and flat out regarding about football is always false and can never back anything up with "proof"

When some one asks you to back anything up you try to bring it into a personel note or avoid any questions.

SO lets try again respond from the previouse questions

Comment

Working...
                                X