Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
    I really hope you didnt just say he is getting 7 sacks as a rookie

I wont ever deny that Dumbervile will rush a passer, and be great at it. Thats what he does, but he wont be able to play the run well which therefore doesnt get labled as a BEAST!

You said the 7 sack deal, read the quote. I included the date and time of your post if you want to go back.

Your credibility is coming into question again?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewB
      There you go again. Where did I ever say his HS stats would translate to the NFL?

Tell your buddy gratz,that is a very nice season for a FB.BTW do you tell him that he sucks because its just HS?Here's to the black eye he would give you if you said that

I have no idea if his HS has produced any other NFL players.Why don't you look something up for a change instead of just guessing your facts.
      Dumervil would have been a round pick aside from his size. And size, if the player is great, is not that big of a hurdle
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by T8KNOVR
        You said the 7 sack deal, read the quote. I included the date and time of your post if you want to go back.

He's running to find a link as we speak................A link that will erase all false stats and predictions he's made.....................So, needless to say, this may be a very long link.

Comment

Oh, so i said that he migh have 7 sacks and 10-20 tackles so you assumingly took it as i meant this year Notice i said "a" season not "this" season, good try but extremely lame. and you were still wrong, you couldnt even comprehend a simple sentence.

Is that about right? You just decided to assume instead of ask? Interesting, but none the less that explains your posts a lil better
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
            He's running to find a link as we speak................A link that will erase all false stats and predictions he's made.....................So, needless to say, this may be a very long link.
            HD dont be mad that you cant prove your opinions, and everyone else can

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Oh, so i said that he migh have 7 sacks and 10-20 tackles so you assumingly took it as i meant this year Notice i said "a" season not "this" season, good try but extremely lame. and you were still wrong, you couldnt even comprehend a simple sentence.

Is that about right? You just decided to assume instead of ask? Interesting, but none the less that explains your posts a lil better
              You forgot to tell him he doesn't know football.

Comment

You forgot to tell him he doesn't know football.
                No see, i think he has good idea of football, he is just wayy to sold on an unproven 4th round draft pick. You can tell he knows what he is talking about, but cant see the fact that Dumbervile might just be OK, or that he might suck.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

HD dont be mad that you cant prove your opinions, and everyone else can
                  It must be frustrating for you to have to resort to articles and the internet to get your so called facts. Too bad you just couldn't see the players play in a game to form an opinion. Just copy what some sports writer has written and sign your name. ........................i think that's forgery, I'll have to run a check on you. You don't have any outstanding warrants, do you? Or, I guess i should say, do you owe any late fees at your high school library?

Comment

It must be frustrating for you to have to resort to articles and the internet to get your so called facts. Too bad you just couldn't see the players play in a game to form an opinion. Just copy what some sports writer has written and sign your name. ........................i think that's forgery, I'll have to run a check on you. You don't have any outstanding warrants, do you? Or, I guess i should say, do you owe any late fees at your high school library?
                    Hilarious you still are trying to talk smack on my age, that sounds like what an adult would do

Dont be jealous that my opinions are backed up with facts and yours arent. Opinions mean nothing without facts to back it up.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

It must be frustrating for you to have to resort to articles and the internet to get your so called facts. Too bad you just couldn't see the players play in a game to form an opinion. Just copy what some sports writer has written and sign your name. ........................i think that's forgery[U], I'll have to run a check on you. You don't have any outstanding warrants, do you? Or, I guess i should say, do you owe any late fees at your high school library?

No, it is plagerism.
                      Get your words right HD!

Comment

• Originally posted by cswil
                        No, it is plagerism.
                        Get your words right HD!
                        Okay, run a check on that guy. ................. but don't take a check from him.

Comment

Hilarious you still are trying to talk smack on my age, that sounds like what an adult would do

Dont be jealous that my opinions are backed up with facts and yours arent. Opinions mean nothing without facts to back it up.
                          Facts are opinions to most. Eddie George rushed for over 10,000 yards, but his ypc was terrible. ..................Was he a great back? Opinion or fact, choose one or the other, and answer.................you have five minutes.

Comment

No, you said he would have 7 sacks, not might.
                            sigpic

Comment

No, you said he would have 7 sacks, not might.

He's busy running Eddie George's 3.6 ypc through is fact/opinion converter.

Comment

Facts are opinions to most. Eddie George rushed for over 10,000 yards, but his ypc was terrible. ..................Was he a great back? Opinion or fact, choose one or the other, and answer.................you have five minutes.
                                Eddie George great RB.

68 TDs
                                14000 yds. More yards than Marshall Faulk, 100 less yards than Barry Sanders. He was a game changer and he was extremely reliable. He had 7 1,000+ yard rushing seasons and carried the ball 2800 times. Thats a workhorse with great production

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X