Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumervil will be a BEAST!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by T8KNOVR
    "

    "What matters is how he will produce and Dumervile wont ever be in the game long enough to produce numbers = to a great or a good DE. Yes he might have 7 sacks in a season. That's not good at all."Gridiron 06-14-2006, 07:46 AM

    Dumervil will be second day steal.
    I didnt say Might talk about my credibility
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Eddie George great RB.

      68 TDs
      14000 yds. More yards than Marshall Faulk, 100 less yards than Barry Sanders. He was a game changer and he was extremely reliable. He had 7 1,000+ yard rushing seasons and carried the ball 2800 times. Thats a workhorse with great production
      No, I said Eddie George.................10,000 career rushing yards, and some change. Give any back the ball that many times and they will have ATLEAST 10,000 yards. Some years he only averaged 3.3 ypc. Absolutely horrible.
      ...............................................

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GridironChamp
        No see, i think he has good idea of football, he is just wayy to sold on an unproven 4th round draft pick. You can tell he knows what he is talking about
        I appreciate the comments Grid. However, I have seen fourth rounder's become studs and first rounder's become duds. I look at stats. game clips and the system a player will be integrated into. Would Dumervil be a BEAST in san diego, NO! In the Denver system he will be a rocket off the corners because our LB's are so good.

        The poll results are leaning toward 4 - 7 sacks. Has everyone drank the same Kool-Aid?
        Last edited by T8KNOVR; 06-16-2006, 02:48 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GridironChamp
          I didnt say Might talk about my credibility
          It was your spell check deficiencies. The "migh" threw me off when you typed it.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by T8KNOVR
            I appreciate the comments Grid. However, I have seen fourth rounder's become studs and first rounder's become duds. I look at stats. game clips and the system a player will be integrated into. Would Dumervil be a BEAST in san diego, NO! In the Denver system he will be a rocket of the corners because our LB's are so good.

            The poll results are leaning toward 4 - 7 sacks. Has everyone drank the same Kool-Aid?
            Good call, I think alot of members................or member, are just looking at Dumervil like he is going to line up all by himself. Like you said, our Linebackers will really make him alot better as will Warren and Brown. Not to mention, the Secondary.
            ...............................................

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T8KNOVR
              It was your spell check deficiencies. The "migh" threw me off when you typed it.
              LMMFAO..................
              ...............................................

              Comment


              • Originally posted by T8KNOVR
                I appreciate the comments Grid. However, I have seen fourth rounder's become studs and first rounder's become duds. I look at stats. game clips and the system a player will be integrated into. Would Dumervil be a BEAST in san diego, NO! In the Denver system he will be a rocket of the corners because our LB's are so good.

                The poll results are leaning toward 4 - 7 sacks. Has everyone drank the same Kool-Aid?
                Yes some 4th rounder do become studs, but more 4th rounders dont. I havnt said once that Elvis will suck but i dont think he is a BEAST! because of his lack of run Defense. Maybe he can improve on it and he likely will but RBs are so big in the NFL it might be hard...
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T8KNOVR
                  It was your spell check deficiencies. The "migh" threw me off when you typed it.
                  Nice save but i figured you would have the brain power to figure out what it was, obvisiouly i was wrong
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                  ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HolyDiver
                    No, I said Eddie George.................10,000 career rushing yards, and some change. Give any back the ball that many times and they will have ATLEAST 10,000 yards. Some years he only averaged 3.3 ypc. Absolutely horrible.
                    I doubt that, but you know if you provide a link for that comment about any back and Eddie George being bad i would love to see it
                    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      Nice save but i figured you would have the brain power to figure out what it was, obvisiouly i was wrong

                      And Grid......................come on, say it................He doesn't know football..............well, not as well as you anyway.
                      ...............................................

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HolyDiver
                        And Grid......................come on, say it................He doesn't know football..............well, not as well as you anyway.
                        I already told you that he has a great concept of football unlike you :wave: bye
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GridironChamp
                          I doubt that, but you know if you provide a link for that comment about any back and Eddie George being bad i would love to see it
                          You can't figure that out without a link. It's basic math and logic. Times 3.3 ypc by 20 carries........................66 yards per game..............times 16 games...............1056 per season times 10 seasons....................10,560 yards. All a back has to do is stay healthy and they can achieve that. Bo Jackson, Gale Sayer, TD all were 10 times the back Eddie George was. ...................Sorry son, no link, deal with it.
                          ...............................................

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HolyDiver
                            You can't figure that out without a link. It's basic math and logic. Times 3.3 ypc by 20 carries........................66 yards per game..............times 16 games...............1056 per season times 10 seasons....................10,560 yards. All a back has to do is stay healthy and they can achieve that. Bo Jackson, Gale Sayer, TD all were 10 times the back Eddie George was. ...................Sorry son, no link, deal with it.
                            And i never said they werent

                            And your math is nothing, not every back can carry the ball 20 times in a game not eveyr back can play 16 games a year. Not every back can score 68 TDs in thier career.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GridironChamp
                              And i never said they werent

                              And your math is nothing, not every back can carry the ball 20 times in a game not eveyr back can play 16 games a year. Not every back can score 68 TDs in thier career.

                              HD is just showing off that 8th grade education.

                              George was a workhorse. Anyone that carries that load will eventually breakdown.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cswil
                                HD is just showing off that 8th grade education.

                                George was a workhorse. Anyone that carries that load will eventually breakdown.
                                Really, you can tell when he started breaking down.

                                His first 5 years he had no less than 1294 yds and no less than 320 carries and averaging 3.9 yds a carry.

                                The next 4 years he only had 2 1,000 yard seasons and the highest one was 1165. He only got over 32 carries 1 time and averaged 3.254 yards a carry.


                                And BTW HD he averaged 3.6 yds/carry not 3.3
                                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                                ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X