Dumervil will be a BEAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fan in exile
    I know that I shouldn't respond, because I really don't think you're capable of getting the point, since you have so clearly dug in your heels but here goes.

First we already knew that he could catch that was never the question with Duke. The question was could he block. What you seem to be so clearly forgetting is that in Denver's system blocking is the number one skill a TE needs, he isn't a Wide Reciever after all. This is why Alexander was the number one guy all last year when Putz was getting all the catches.

In NFLE they don't fight for the starting position the way they do in the NFL since the goal is to get the guys reps and you have guys coming from different teams. The Redskins would have been pissed if ****erson didn't get any Reps. So all the #2 position in NFLE means is that he played the 2nd and 4th quarters iirc. That plus a much shorter season means that he just isn't going to put up great catching numbers by NFL standards. In addition to this his reps came with Brock Berlin as QB who just isn't that good.

This is why I told you to look at what The Broncos' needed him to learn in NFLE. He needed to work on his blocking, which he did. This is why you can't just post his stats because they don't show blocking. Keep in mind he did start the AFC championship game for a reason.

You really just don't seem to understand what goes on, on the field this is why I can't take your comments about Dumerville seriously.
    LOL, this is a good excuse for someone trying to player from looking bad. "his performence doesnt matter, only his blocking" if thats the case then why not just keep Alexander.

I dont understand how homeristic someone can be towards a player that isnt NFL material. Its just unbielivable. O ya and show me proof that his blocking is better and show me proof that he can catch :wave: bye again cause you wont be back
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Well idk about all of that, but also there must be some reason Hali went in the firs and was a second round prospect and Dumbervile was a 3rd or 4th rounder.

He went late in the 4th...Now you can quit guessing

Boy for a Dumerville expert you sure need to do more homework.

Comment

LOL, this is a good excuse for someone trying to player from looking bad. "his performence doesnt matter, only his blocking" if thats the case then why not just keep Alexander.

I dont understand how homeristic someone can be towards a player that isnt NFL material. Its just unbielivable. O ya and show me proof that his blocking is better and show me proof that he can catch :wave: bye again cause you wont be back
        I knew I never should have responded, you misquote and then attack me. You clearly aren't worth it. I tried to explain what a TE does but you just didn't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewB
          He went late in the 4th...Now you can quit guessing

Boy for a Dumerville expert you sure need to do more homework.
          Now see Drew, leave it to a Donkey fan to try and talk smack over a compliment...

And thx i never really thought i was and expert but i guess since i am you all are wrong and im right....again

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan in exile
            I knew I never should have responded, you misquote and then attack me. You clearly aren't worth it. I tried to explain what a TE does but you just didn't get it.
            See now that you lost for about the third time in this thread your just gonna attack me and not the situation.

A true HOMER that cant talk smack <-- My Props to you for sticking to your style

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I think of Kevin Bently, Jeff Chandler, Eric Kelly Marvin Minnis, and Travis Prentice...

Know any of those guys besides Minnis who doesnt play anymore? NO the point.....Some players are a diamond in the rough but most arent. :wave: bye
              YOU mentioned the KEY WORD there: "MOST." Now, if you could say NONE were, then you might be onto something. But you are saying "most weren't," then you are using that to try to establish as a FACT that Dumervil won't be as good as Hali. You cannot say that, my friend. Unless you're pretty handy with those tea leaves . . .

-----

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe
                YOU mentioned the KEY WORD there: "MOST." Now, if you could say NONE were, then you might be onto something. But you are saying "most weren't," then you are using that to try to establish as a FACT that Dumervil won't be as good as Hali. You cannot say that, my friend. Unless you're pretty handy with those tea leaves . . .

-----
                I never said Dumbervile wont be as good as Hali, but where you get drafted can tell you alot about how a player will do. There are alot players that do good that are drafted in round 4 or later, but there are a ton more that do nothing.

So you saying Dumbervile will be better has to be completely false. Now you didnt say that nor did i say that Hali will be better because of that.
                But i think Hali will be a better all around DE because of his size and style of play. Now i havnt seen either play enough, to say for sure that he will be better. But from the few and i mean few unbiased articles or radio shows i've heard talk about either one i think as of now my opinion is with Hali of being the best all around DE of the two.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Now see Drew, leave it to a Donkey fan to try and talk smack over a compliment...

And thx i never really thought i was and expert but i guess since i am you all are wrong and im right....again

HEHE...well if your not a an expert you must be a psychic.

You should really sell your "HE'S A BUST" sense to all the NFL teams,you could make a fortune.

Just tell them your credentials "umm I went to the Bronco Board and said an undrafted free agent TE was going to be a bust,and I was right"

Your on your way GC keep up the good work..and don't forget about us little guys when you make it big

Comment

I never said Dumbervile wont be as good as Hali, but where you get drafted can tell you alot about how a player will do. There are alot players that do good that are drafted in round 4 or later, but there are a ton more that do nothing.

So you saying Dumbervile will be better has to be completely false. Now you didnt say that nor did i say that Hali will be better because of that.
                    But i think Hali will be a better all around DE because of his size and style of play. Now i havnt seen either play enough, to say for sure that he will be better. But from the few and i mean few unbiased articles or radio shows i've heard talk about either one i think as of now my opinion is with Hali of being the best all around DE of the two.
                    I don't know where you got that I said Dumervil (without the "b") would be better.

I don't know where you got that.

But if your misspelling of Dumervil's name is intentional, you are in the wrong forum.

If you want to talk football, then talk it. If you want to smack, go to Smack.

-----

Comment

• Gridiron's credibility is officially gone!

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                      Now i havnt seen either play enough, to say for sure that he will be better. But from the few and i mean few unbiased articles or radio shows i've heard talk about either one i think as of now my opinion is with Hali of being the best all around DE of the two.

WHAT!!! You can't be serious, you are forming opinions from information you heard? Go look at some game tape little fella,.

LINK TO 2006 NFL PROSPECT VIDEO'S
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospect...YF?rank_type=2
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T8KNOVR
                        WHAT!!! You can't be serious, you are forming opinions from information you heard? Go look at some game tape little fella,.

I am somebody who has seen game tape of the two and Tamba Hali is the better player.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575
                          I am somebody who has seen game tape of the two and Tamba Hali is the better player.
                          Looks like it's settled!

According to the statistics, awards, and performance, your statement is false. Hali was a REACH in the first round, we STOLE Elvis. But KC does tend to REACH for things.

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe
                            I don't know where you got that I said Dumervil (without the "b") would be better.

I don't know where you got that.

But if your misspelling of Dumervil's name is intentional, you are in the wrong forum.

If you want to talk football, then talk it. If you want to smack, go to Smack.

-----
                            Hey top, read what i wrote, i said you didnt say Dumbervile was better. But you said i said Hali was better so i just accused you of the same

ANd why can you say Jake the snake here without a problem but you gettin bent outta shape by this?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by T8KNOVR

Tape of players playing college players = Nothing playing NFL players

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TD Machine
                                Looks like it's settled!

According to the statistics, awards, and performance, your statement is false. Hali was a REACH in the first round, we STOLE Elvis. But KC does tend to REACH for things.
                                Well according to just about every anylisis Hali is better....every anylist had him going higher than Dumbervile so obvisiouly most people believe he will be better

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X