Rashon Powers-Neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cswil
    The one thing about them, is they show conviction. They have to work so hard to justify their position, make excuses for the Chiefs, convince themselves about the Chiefs success, and deflect criticism that they are just seasoned arguers. But, remember, THIS IS THE YEAR...........because it always is for KC.
    I think this is the year too......................the year they go 6-10 again. I think we should trade Powers-Neal to the Chiefs for a #1 pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colorado69
      "You dont know what your talking about." This statement is coming from a soph in high school. I guess we were all somewhat positive at that age. Gridiron Chump, you need to lighten up on the comments about posters not knowing anything, when you are just getting started in the game yourself. Personally, I am much older and more experienced than you are in the game of football. I'm not cutting you down or bragging about anything, but for all your statements and accusations you have little real life experience with which to back it up. How can you claim that someone doesn't understand the Bronco's blocking scheme when you have no earthly possibilty of understanding it yourself? Until my knees gave out, I wore the zebra stripes on high school fields for eight years and I know that you don't understand many of the rules of the game. The reason I mention that fact, is that many of the offensive and defensive schemes are based on what is allowed/not allowed by the blocking and tackling rules of the game. Each level of competition has different rules, so it gets very complicated very quickly. That is why Shanahan makes the big bucks. Being a fan is great, but don't let your heart overload your brain. Don't let the rude and sometimes crude comments here stop your love of the Chiefs. Just try and approach the discussions with your learning hat on, instead of screaming and fighting over everything.
      This is just more whoo blah...

See this is why i dont like you, nor do i respect you the least little bit.

You skip all the smack by Bronco fans and dont post on them, but you come straight for me. I hope you dont expect me to like you or respect you for that.

In case you dont know, im not looking for smack talk over here. yes my opinions may upset you all and yes i will defent them. I cant help it if i make posters mad because i dont agree with everything you guys say. But like i said if your gonna dog someone for talking smack make sure you get everyone doing it, not jsut the person you dislike the most.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
        This is just more whoo blah...

See this is why i dont like you, nor do i respect you the least little bit.

You skip all the smack by Bronco fans and dont post on them, but you come straight for me. I hope you dont expect me to like you or respect you for that.

In case you dont know, im not looking for smack talk over here. yes my opinions may upset you all and yes i will defent them. I cant help it if i make posters mad because i dont agree with everything you guys say. But like i said if your gonna dog someone for talking smack make sure you get everyone doing it, not jsut the person you dislike the most.
        It's not everyone, basically just you and well, one other member I can think of. You continue to tell members, that know a hell of alot more about football than you do, that they have no knowledge of football. You've said that to both Colorado69 and myself. So, it's you, that gets upset when someone disagrees with you...................nice spin though, you fooled alot of members here. But eventually you'll destroy yourself without us saying anything at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
          It's not everyone, basically just you and well, one other member I can think of. You continue to tell members, that know a hell of alot more about football than you do, that they have no knowledge of football. You've said that to both Colorado69 and myself. So, it's you, that gets upset when someone disagrees with you...................nice spin though, you fooled alot of members here. But eventually you'll destroy yourself without us saying anything at all.
          You spam, you get upset, you make personal attacks on ppl, you try to insult ppl sexually but im the only one

I take back " You dont know anything about football", you dont know anything, period"

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

You spam, you get upset, you make personal attacks on ppl, you try to insult ppl sexually but im the only one

I take back " You dont know anything about football", you dont know anything, period"
            Another example of this fine member you all seem to hold in such high regards.

Comment

• Holy why don't you keep it to the topic (in addition Broncos News Update)

Comment

• Originally posted by NBudris
                Holy why don't you keep it to the topic (in addition Broncos News Update)
                Just go ahead and mind your own business for once, okay?

Comment

Just go ahead and mind your own business for once, okay?
                  Holy lets try this again...

This thread is only for talk about Rashon Powers-Neal

If you want to call out posters go make a thread for it :wave" bye
                  (i expect to see this thread up soon seeming thats all you do)

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

SMH.................

Comment

He is mildly retarded....you have to give him a little slack.
                      He just got out of prison and has some anger stored up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cswil
                        He is mildly retarded....you have to give him a little slack.
                        He just got out of prison and has some anger stored up.
                        You're alot of help. Wife make you sleep on the couch again?

Comment

You're alot of help. Wife make you sleep on the couch again?
                          Stay on the topic that stated above

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Stay on the topic that stated above
                            Powers-Neal will be lucky to make the PS....................................

Comment

Powers-Neal will be lucky to make the PS....................................
                              Really HD, why is that?
                              I hope you have some links and facts for this bold opinion

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Really HD, why is that?
                                I hope you have some links and facts for this bold opinion
                                Just think, if we cut him, you guys can sign him and he can start from day 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X