Rashon Powers-Neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Yeah i mean rookies usually dont stand on the sideline learning how to play thier first season...

I agree with Nb, you dont know enough about Neal to try and argue in this situation. YOu might do good debating on other things, but you just dont have the knowledge about him as some other posters.

If, i mean WHEN he takes Sapp's spot he will a special teamer, maybe even late in the season he might be in on some passing downs or some 3rd and inches. But i doubt it seeming Shanny hasnt said a whole lot about him yet.
    You crack me up man,

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDiver
      You crack me up man,
      Now why would that be, plz dont be afraid to post.....

THese half sentences arent getting you anywhere
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Now why would that be, plz dont be afraid to post.....

THese half sentences arent getting you anywhere
        LMAO................

Comment

LMAO................
          Oh so now we are onto 1 word posts....

Well as bad and unusefull post this is, i guess if it makes you feel better that PC is going up go right on ahead

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Oh so now we are onto 1 word posts....

Well as bad and unusefull post this is, i guess if it makes you feel better that PC is going up go right on ahead
            What? ................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! okay, I can see you are frustrated. I guess I've really said all I am going to say about Powers-Neal...................I am looking forward to seeing what he can do, because now I am very curious. But if the guy is as talented as you say....................Listen, I know you aren't a Bronco fan, so you may not know this. But we are hurting for Tight End help. I'm just thinking this guy could possibly help out there. He can play both FB and TE you know. There is no rule against him playing more than one position. .....................Oh, I almost forgot.....

Comment

What? ................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!1 okay, I can see you are frustradted. I guess I've really said all i am going to say about Powers-Neal...................I am looking forward to seeing what he can do, becuae now I am very curious. But if the guy is as talented as you say....................Listen, I know you aren't a Bronco fan, so you may not know this. But we are hurting for Tight End help. I'm just thinking this guy could possibly help out there. He can play both FB and TE you know. There is no rule against him playing more than one position. .....................Oh, I alkmost forgot.....
              Once again if you dont know about the player dont make sit and argue about something when you have been told over and over why he wont and most likely cant play there

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Once again if you dont know about the player dont make sit and argue about something when you have been told over and over why he wont and most likely cant play there
                Get over yourself................I've follwed the Broncos since 1971 and I've played football my entire life until about five years ago. You just seem to have a fixation on this particualr player.................we won't go there, but I understand you've seen him play and even though I have too, I live in Indiana you know, I still don't remember him enough to say, oh yeah, that guy is awesome, like you are saying. But what I am saying is, ANY player can learn a new position. It happens to every team, every year and usually there are severally players doing this per team. So, just because he's a very good college Fullback, that doesn't mean he can't be tried out at another position AS WELL. .....................................

Comment

Get over yourself................I've follwed the Broncos since 1971 and I've played football my entire life until about five years ago. You just seem to have a fixation on this particualr player.................we won't go there, but I understand you've seen him play and even though I have too, I live in Indiana you knwo, I still don't remember him enough to say, oh yeah, that guy is awesome, like you are saying. But what I am saying is, ANY player can learn a new position. It happens to every team, every year and usually there are severally players doing this per team. So, just because he's a very good college Fullback, that doesn't mean he can't be tried out at another position AS WELL. .....................................
                  And again it would be a waste of his talent to play TE over FB or RB, thats what im trying to telling you. He is a FB or a RB. Probably better as a FB.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

And again it would be a waste of his talent to play TE over FB or RB, thats what im trying to telling you. He is a FB or a RB. Probably better as a FB.

It is never a waste of time to learn several postions...................That is what I'm trying to tell YOU. If a veteran Corner, that had a season where he made 9 interceptions, can change postions, from Corner to Wide Receiver........................guess what...................so can a fricken ROOKIE.

Comment

It is never a waste of time to learn several postions...................That is what I'm trying to tell YOU. If a veteran Corner, that had a season where he made 9 interceptions, can change postions, from Corner to Wide Receiver........................guess what...................so can a fricken ROOKIE.
                      Why would you change a pro - bowler to a different position? you wouldnt..

Why would you change such great talent into another position- you wouldnt

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Why would you change a pro - bowler to a different position? you wouldnt..

Why would you change such great talent into another position- you wouldnt

Man, if this guy isn't a stud Fullback by the end of the season. I'm going to be very disapointed. Now, I'm expecting great things from him, and quickly.

Comment

Man, if this guy isn't a stud Fullback by the end of the season. I'm going to be very disapointed. Now, I'm expecting great things from him, and quickly.
                          Figures you would, i've told you about 100 times that he doesnt start till late next year or in 2008....but you go ahead and believe wha tyou want

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Figures you would, i've told you about 100 times that he doesnt start till late next year or in 2008....but you go ahead and believe wha tyou want
                            Okay, hey, why don't we trade this guy to the Chiefs. They need a Fullback......................Since he's so good, we'll take a 2nd round pick for him. I'll call Peterson.

Comment

Peterson said they would give us a 5th. So, the deals off......................I guess Powers-Neal will just have to play TE afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado69
                                If Rashon Powers-Neal is such a special FB that is already a better blocker and player than KJ, why was he not drafted? KJ is a well-respected FB and has earned that respect with solid play over the last couple of years. There were several questions as to why he wasn't headed to Honolulu when he blocked for the second most rushing yards in the NFL. KJ is just getting into his prime and will do nothing but improve. The undrafted unknown ROOKIE from Notre Dame has a long road to go before he even makes the team. What is the mental ability of Powers-Neal? KJ is very intelligent and already knows the system, so he has all the advantages. Just because he went to Notre Dame doesn't insure that he will succeed. What was the reason he was swithed from RB to FB? DId he not get into trouble at ND? I love CU, but I don't claim that every player from there is the best. When the rookie does something important, like make the team, then you can make a few boasts about him. Until then, he is nothing more than a hopeful player trying to earn a living.
                                Most good FB's go undrafted or later rds. It has always been like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X