Rashon Powers-Neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please....

"Yes i'm a ND homer but im keeping that out of here right now" That statement did make me laugh. Your comment about Powers-Neal having better hands than Johnson caused my second smile. Your overloaded homerism shows in every one of your posts. GOOD college fullbacks, such as from CU last season, do get drafted. You are placing so much weight on this poor kid that he can never meet your expectations. Right now, he is totally unproven and because KJ is a proven and respected FB your rookie has a hard road ahead of him. The notion of switching him to TE could make sense if Brewster thinks it might work. If teams throughout the NFL are trying out basketball players at TE, why not fullbacks. As mentioned, it has been done successfully a few times. As for your understanding of the Broncos running game blocking schemes for TEs, you need to study your playbook. On many runs, the TE is used to seal the end against Linebackers. With Powers-Neals' size, speed, and frame, he should be able to make that block. Isn't a FB blocking against LBs quite often anyway? Neither you or I understand all the techniques taught and used by the Broncos, so there is always a chance that it might work. I'll bet if you ask Powers-Neal if he would accept the challenge to move to TE to stay on the team, he would jump at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colorado69
      "Yes i'm a ND homer but im keeping that out of here right now" That statement did make me laugh. Your comment about Powers-Neal having better hands than Johnson caused my second smile. Your overloaded homerism shows in every one of your posts. GOOD college fullbacks, such as from CU last season, do get drafted. You are placing so much weight on this poor kid that he can never meet your expectations. Right now, he is totally unproven and because KJ is a proven and respected FB your rookie has a hard road ahead of him. The notion of switching him to TE could make sense if Brewster thinks it might work. If teams throughout the NFL are trying out basketball players at TE, why not fullbacks. As mentioned, it has been done successfully a few times. As for your understanding of the Broncos running game blocking schemes for TEs, you need to study your playbook. On many runs, the TE is used to seal the end against Linebackers. With Powers-Neals' size, speed, and frame, he should be able to make that block. Isn't a FB blocking against LBs quite often anyway? Neither you or I understand all the techniques taught and used by the Broncos, so there is always a chance that it might work. I'll bet if you ask Powers-Neal if he would accept the challenge to move to TE to stay on the team, he would jump at it.

Like we told Holy, if you dont know what your talking about dont post, and you obvisiouly dont by this post. YOu dont the first thing about Neal, you dont know how he plays, and i would like your so called mentioning of a FB turning into a good TE.......

He will be on the team by taking Sapps spot, i dont know why you think Sapp is any good. He sucks he couldnt even do what the FB from Calimizzou does....
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp
        Like we told Holy, if you dont know what your talking about dont post, and you obvisiouly dont by this post. YOu dont the first thing about Neal, you dont know how he plays, and i would like your so called mentioning of a FB turning into a good TE.......

He will be on the team by taking Sapps spot, i dont know why you think Sapp is any good. He sucks he couldnt even do what the FB from Calimizzou does....
        Glad to see you know more about our football team than we do.................LMAO. Vince Young, Matt Lienart, Cutler, all can be good, but they still have to get experience. Powers-Neal, I hope, will be an incredible player. If that's at Fullback, that's fine with me. But beating out, a future pro bowl Fullback will not be easy. I see no problem with him taking Sapps spot, but even then, Sapp only plays special teams because KJ is always on the field. So....................Should Powers-Neal just stand on the sideline and watch and wait for a short goal line play, or should the Broncos try and find other ways.....................to get this great athlete that you have mentioned over................and over..................and over again, on the field in some other way besides Fullback.

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyDiver
          Glad to see you know more about our football team than we do.................LMAO. Vince Young, Matt Lienart, Cutler, all can be good, but they still have to get experience. Powers-Neal, I hope, will be an incredible player. If that's at Fullback, that's fine with me. But beating out, a future pro bowl Fullback will not be easy. I see no problem with him taking Sapps spot, but even then, Sapp only plays special teams because KJ is always on the field. So....................Should Powers-Neal just stand on the sideline and watch and wait for a short goal line play, or should the Broncos try and find other ways.....................to get this great athlete that you have mentioned over................and over..................and over again, on the field in some other way besides Fullback.
          Maybe on kick off returns he could attribute but that is again not the greatest comment by you. You don't just try to get some one on the field their first year jsut for him to contribute right away. He is going to take a year devoloping but with his ability he could just excede KJ.

Back to your to ignorant coments about going to TE.. KJ or Sapp are not going to be our TE either only when you playing madden...

Holy you really need to just put this in the closet as a lose....

Comment

• Originally posted by NBudris
            Maybe on kick off returns he could attribute but that is again not the greatest comment by you. You don't just try to get some one on the field their first year jsut for him to contribute right away. He is going to take a year devoloping but with his ability he could just excede KJ.

Back to your to ignorant coments about going to TE.. KJ or Sapp are not going to be our TE either only when you playing madden...

Holy you really need to just put this in the closet as a lose....
            Well, I guess you are admitting defeat, Which, I wasn't trying to make this a contest. It was you and Grid that keep insisting Powers-Neal will beat out KJ for the starting Fullback spot.............LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! I was just trying to find a spot for your boy. ...................but, I guess the bench would be the best place for him now. ..................I accept your apology.

Comment

Well, I guess you are admitting defeat, Which, I wasn't trying to make this a contest. It was you and Grid that keep insisting Powers-Neal will beat out KJ for the starting Fullback spot.............LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! I was just trying to find a spot for your boy. ...................but, I guess the bench would be the best place for him now. ..................I accept your apology.

?? didn't appoligize. Pretty funny. I meant you have not made one hard statement. You always try to result with somthing that would go in a smack forum. You clearly do not know about football at the attributes as well as duties needed for each position.

When you get stuck you result in saying I guess you didn't get any last night

then never coment what another person is stating but going by your own ignorence.

Neal does have the ability to beat out KJ. I don't see it this year but does have better hands etc.

Not admitting anything in previouse coment or any appoligizing do I need to talk to you in baby talk or somthing learn football first

Comment

?? didn't appoligize. Pretty funny. I meant you have not made one hard statement. You always try to result with somthing that would go in a smack forum. You clearly do not know about football at the attributes as well as duties needed for each position.

When you get stuck you result in saying I guess you didn't get any last night

then never coment what another person is stating but going by your own ignorence.

Neal does have the ability to beat out KJ. I don't see it this year but does have better hands etc.

Not admitting anything in previouse coment or any appoligizing do I need to talk to you in baby talk or somthing learn football first
                You can't see what's right in front of you....................YOU are the one saying Powers-Neal is so great. I'm saying we have a great Fullback and this guy will have a tough time beating out KJ. .................period. ...........As far as your apology...............that was a pathetic one, but since you're a Chiefs fan, I guess that's the best you can do. .................So, don't worry about it brother.

Comment

You can't see what's right in front of you....................YOU are the one saying Powers-Neal is so great. I'm saying we have a great Fullback and this guy will have a tough time beating out KJ. .................period. ...........As far as your apology...............that was a pathetic one, but since you're a Chiefs fan, I guess that's the best you can do. .................So, don't worry about it brother.
                  Not a chiefs fan.. did not say he was sooo great. Did not say he wouldn't have a tuff time beating out KJ so as far as the period coment on the posts and stop using .................................................. ......... so much it's pethetic enough to read your stuff. Since you don't know about football unlike you saying I am a chiefs fan is more accurate statement......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............at least going off of your posts you............................................... .. I guess it is the best you can do................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................so don't worry about football keep watching swiming and diving where you can have a person the swam the relay for last 7 years and convert him to high dive with all the tricks he should convert and contribute really quick

Bye

Raiders fan
                  Last edited by Nick; 06-13-2006, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Not a chiefs fan.. did not say he was sooo great. Did not say he wouldn't have a tuff time beating out KJ so as far as the period coment on the posts and stop using .................................................. ......... so much it's pethetic enough to read your stuff. Since you don't know about football unlike you saying I am a chiefs fan is more accurate statement......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............at least going off of your posts you............................................... .. I guess it is the best you can do................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................so don't worry about football keep watching swiming and diving where you can have a person the swam the relay for last 7 years and convert him to high dive with all the tricks he should convert and contribute really quick

Bye

Raiders fan
                    Man, that is really hard to read with all those dots there. Just start new paragraphs or something. I will look this over again after lunch and try and figure out exactly what you are trying to say. In the mean try, take a deep breath, and try and relax. I'll get back to you.

Comment

Man, that is really hard to read with all those dots there. Just start new paragraphs or something. I will look this over again after lunch and try and figure out exactly what you are trying to say. In the mean try, take a deep breath, and try and relax. I'll get back to you.
                      ok if you take a look at post above you, you will notice I said stop using...
                      man you either are 13 years old or well I wont go there

Comment

ok if you take a look at post above you, you will notice I said stop using...
                        man you either are 13 years old or well I wont go there

Which above post are you referring to? all posts other than yours is above. ....................Raider fan, I should have known, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Which above post are you referring to? all posts other than yours is above. ....................Raider fan, I should have known, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
                          post 114 I was mocking you. You keep using dots in every post of yours. Also every thread and ever post you can support any opinion.

you are like talking to a child.

Comment

post 114 I was mocking you. You keep using dots in every post of yours. Also every thread and ever post you can support any opinion.

you are like talking to a child.
                            You were mocking me? ..................when was that? So, are you saying NOT to use dots or what. I use dots because there are Chief and Raider fans in this forum that need extra space in between setences to help them comprehend. I was just trying to help you out. ..................So, I guess.............you talk to children alot then? Or, what does that mean, I'm like talking to a child? ................You're not a petifile are you. Because that would not be cool.

Comment

You were mocking me? ..................when was that? So, are you saying NOT to use dots or what. I use dots because there are Chief and Raider fans in this forum that need extra space in between setences to help them comprehend. I was just trying to help you out. ..................So, I guess.............you talk to children alot then? Or, what does that mean, I'm like talking to a child? ................You're not a petifile are you. Because that would not be cool.
                              you obviously need to go a different route then subject on forum because you don't understand football

Comment

you obviously need to go a different route then subject on forum because you don't understand football
                                Maybe you should explain it to me then. ........................................ ..........................LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X