X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HolyDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by cswil
    I am afraid I might be getting a cyber-beating!
    Me too, I'm being threatened almost daily about staying on topic. ...................... but you REALLY got your ass chewed. I've got in down to just one or two members now that play the tough guy. Eventually, they'll die off too.

Leave a comment:

• cswil
    replied
    Originally posted by HolyDiver
    LMAO.....................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! See cswil, that's what you get for making fun of me......................... I should have never even GONE to prison. She told me she was 18.

I am afraid I might be getting a cyber-beating!

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    LMAO.....................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! See cswil, that's what you get for making fun of me......................... I should have never even GONE to prison. She told me she was 18.
    Last edited by HolyDiver; 06-20-2006, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cswil
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    eh dude.. people make mistakes.. and in this life its easy to get caught up and get sent to prison.. not all of us took the easy road and not all of us made the right decision .. to slam a guy for that who has already paid for his crime is a cheap shot ..and well son talks cheap.. you got the easy part done.. now what

DUDE, you must chill. It is a joke.

Leave a comment:

• turftoad
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    I am starting to believe turftoad, holydiver, and cswil (despite him making fun of him) are all the same person. They all post in the exact same place
    Nope. We just have eachothers backs.

Leave a comment:

• turftoad
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    eh dude.. people make mistakes.. and in this life its easy to get caught up and get sent to prison.. not all of us took the easy road and not all of us made the right decision .. to slam a guy for that who has already paid for his crime is a cheap shot ..and well son talks cheap.. you got the easy part done.. now what

Wow, cswil was giving him crap. it was a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by cswil
    He is mildly retarded....you have to give him a little slack.
    He just got out of prison and has some anger stored up.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Do you care to say why you believe that?
    well a big reason for those making the team is that they have been around longer..and probably know the system and what is required of them.. i think neal will make the PS but i dont think hell beat out sapp

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    But.. With your opinion why you think Dumervil will be good and support any people comenting on why you think he will be good w/info and knowledge will be a lot more respected.

Vice versus w/ Neil
    I think his quickness and desire are two big reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I give my opinions, some want stats or links. There are no stats or links to a personal opinion. I think Dumveril will be good. I think Powers-Neal could be but will not have an easy time winning a roster spot over KJ ans Sapp. Sorry, no link, or stat, just my opinion.
    But.. With your opinion why you think Dumervil will be good and support any people comenting on why you think he will be good w/info and knowledge will be a lot more respected.

Vice versus w/ Neil

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    I give my opinions, some want stats or links. There are no stats or links to a personal opinion. I think Dumveril will be good. I think Powers-Neal could be but will not have an easy time winning a roster spot over KJ ans Sapp. Sorry, no link, or stat, just my opinion.
    Do you care to say why you believe that?

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    He is not a bad example and does not speak badly about the Broncos.

It has nothing to do with supporting the Broncos when I am mostly comenting the knowledge of football that you know. I am not "attacking" telling you to stay on the subject and respond from other poster's opinions.

I also treat Grid with the respect he treats me with. Regardless if he disagree's with me or agrees with me he backs him self up.

You have not stuck on a subject yet on a thread.. and in addition you have not been responding regarding coments with out trying to get a personel attack in there.

The main reason I realize why you change the football subject with a personel subject is that you are not that knowledgable of the football subject.

In addition: I agree the there are a lot of Broncos Fans on here I do not agree with at times but they support them selves in their arguement with Facts, Stats, opinions, and their knowledge of the speciffic subject and I also respect that and support that entirly.

With supporting you.. make some good Opionons or somthing maybe some one will support you on somthing. I do not need to support you what so ever to be a Bronco fan... give me a reason to support you.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    [QUOTE=HolyDiver]
    This just never ends.................Grid is a very bad example on you. Letting a Chief fan get that far inside your head, man, you're not supporting the Broncos when you attack a long time Bronco fan.
    He is not a bad example and does not speak badly about the Broncos.

It has nothing to do with supporting the Broncos when I am mostly comenting the knowledge of football that you know. I am not "attacking" telling you to stay on the subject and respond from other poster's opinions.

I also treat Grid with the respect he treats me with. Regardless if he disagree's with me or agrees with me he backs him self up.

You have not stuck on a subject yet on a thread.. and in addition you have not been responding regarding coments with out trying to get a personel attack in there.

The main reason I realize why you change the football subject with a personel subject is that you are not that knowledgable of the football subject.

In addition: I agree the there are a lot of Broncos Fans on here I do not agree with at times but they support them selves in their arguement with Facts, Stats, opinions, and their knowledge of the speciffic subject and I also respect that and support that entirly.

With supporting you.. make some good Opionons or somthing maybe some one will support you on somthing. I do not need to support you what so ever to be a Bronco fan... give me a reason to support you.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    [QUOTE=HolyDiver]
    Yeah other people are aware that you don't know about football

This just never ends.................Grid is a very bad example on you. Letting a Chief fan get that far inside your head, man, you're not supporting the Broncos when you attack a long time Bronco fan.
    OK i will make this clear,

You obvisiouly believes the team you like overcomes the poster's skill, points, info, and how good it is. Well here its different, with the exception of a few homers most ppl like a good poster of some random attacker that likes thier team.

Just a hint, make good posts and you wont be ridiculed

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    [QUOTE=NBudris]Yeah other people are aware that you don't know about football

Leave a comment:

Working...
X