Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 opponents

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2007 opponents

    Schedule is not released but this is the way it should stack up, based on current standings and the NFL Rotation.

    Never too early to be thinking of next year.


    HOME

    1 - Raiders
    2 - Chargers
    3 - Chiefs
    4 - Packers
    5 - Vikings
    6 - Jaguars
    7 - Titans
    8 - Jets / Bengals

    *********************

    Away

    1 - Raiders
    2 - Chargers
    3 - Chiefs
    4 - Bears
    5 - Lions
    6 - Colts
    7 - Texans
    8 - Jets / Bengals
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

  • #2
    Wow! We are going to have a great record next year.

    Look at all those chodes on our schedule.

    Comment


    • #3
      Undefeated at home should be an attainable goal!

      What decides whether they get the Bengals at home or the Jets?

      If the Broncos finish higher they go there?

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks like next year will be as challenging. Thank goodness we get Detroit Maybe it could be a Thanksgiving game!


        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope Favre sticks around one more year.

          I'd like to see him one more time.

          We could retire at the same time! Him from playing, and me from paying to go to games.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stnzed
            Undefeated at home should be an attainable goal!

            What decides whether they get the Bengals at home or the Jets?

            If the Broncos finish higher they go there?
            I'm just guessing, but I think the Bengals will come to Denver again. Before they played there last week, the Broncos played the Bengals in Cincinnati the last 3 times that we played each other (2000, 2003, 2004) or maybe more than that.

            We're due for a couple of games against them in our house.
            sigpic

            "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

            Comment


            • #7
              I can't wait to play the vikings. it seems that everybody in my town is either a broncos or a vikings fan. so i can't wait to beat the pants off of them next year.
              the space that is mine



              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JWinn
                I hope Favre sticks around one more year.

                I'd like to see him one more time.

                We could retire at the same time! Him from playing, and me from paying to go to games.

                Same me!

                Btw, you can't stop going to the games.....One less "Old Schooler" means one more Chardeney (sp..w/e) sipper!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by stnzed
                  Same me!

                  Btw, you can't stop going to the games.....One less "Old Schooler" means one more Chardeney (sp..w/e) sipper!

                  Never said I was going to stop going to games.

                  Just stop PAYING to go to games!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JWinn
                    Never said I was going to stop going to games.

                    Just stop PAYING to go to games!
                    where do you work? im retarded, i am not up to date with the info.... lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 12and4
                      where do you work? im retarded, i am not up to date with the info.... lol

                      Work?

                      Me?




                      Being a Broncomania moderator is my only gig.


                      But starting in the 2008 football season, I plan to return to the workforce.

                      At this place.......

                      http://www.terraserver.com/snapshots...esco-Field.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        nice place i hear. it looks familiar......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 12and4
                          nice place i hear. it looks familiar......


                          "There's no place like home."


                          :thumb:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Elway
                            Schedule is not released but this is the way it should stack up, based on current standings and the NFL Rotation.

                            Never too early to be thinking of next year.


                            HOME

                            1 - Raiders
                            2 - Chargers
                            3 - Chiefs
                            4 - Packers
                            5 - Vikings
                            6 - Jaguars
                            7 - Titans
                            8 - Jets / Bengals

                            *********************

                            Away

                            1 - Raiders
                            2 - Chargers
                            3 - Chiefs
                            4 - Bears
                            5 - Lions
                            6 - Colts
                            7 - Texans
                            8 - Jets / Bengals

                            Whenever they declare when tickets come out you guys should remind me so I cna look into the Detroit ones
                            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tpryce93
                              I can't wait to play the vikings. it seems that everybody in my town is either a broncos or a vikings fan. so i can't wait to beat the pants off of them next year.

                              Hopefully we can get the monkey off our back! Because the Vikings have beaten the Broncos their last two meetings. Remember when Moss did that toss back while getting tackled and the other Viking scored.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X