No announcement yet.

Chiefs @ Colts AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread - 1/6/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never thought I would say this, but GO RAVENS.

Herm is an idiot for not benching Green at the half and plus Green needs to now retire.

So tired of seeing refs in a huddle trying to make a call and peyton has to get in their face. Wish a ref would just have a bad day and toss a flag at him for it.

Comment

whats done is done...now for the Seahawks to get er done! Not a fan of them, just can't stand the cowboys.
      H.D. Smith

Comment

Wonder if Edwards will finally admit that it was luck that got them into the playoffs. If not for the Broncos and Titans losing they would never had gotten in.
        You're in the arms of the Angels
        May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by TitansFan04
          Wonder if Edwards will finally admit that it was luck that got them into the playoffs. If not for the Broncos and Titans losing they would never had gotten in.
          Don't forget Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72
            Never thought I would say this, but GO RAVENS.

Herm is an idiot for not benching Green at the half and plus Green needs to now retire.
            So tired of seeing refs in a huddle trying to make a call and peyton has to get in their face. Wish a ref would just have a bad day and toss a flag at him for it.

My thoughts exactly....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              My thoughts exactly....
              KCLady I think you an KCVet were right. Why did Huard not get a chance.

Green was awful in that game. He needs to retire if he does not get healthy soon.

Sorry about the loss.

**wrong smiley I would not say I meant :brick: )**
              Last edited by Medford Bronco; 01-08-2007, 06:55 AM.
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                KCLady I think you an KCVet were right. Why did Huard not get a chance.

Green was awful in that game. He needs to retire if he does not get healthy soon.

Sorry about the loss.
                Green was pretty much awful from the time he came back from injury...he did have a solid game against Cleveland. I would have gone back to Huard after the loss to Baltimore though.

I won't rag on the Chefs. The Colts have made Denver look MUCH worse.

Hats off to the Chefs defense. They played their butts off for a long time.
                Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Med and LDB..Not sure why Herm backed off from his earllier
                  statement...he said he would put Huard in if Trent struggled. I
                  was like the WTH...Come on Herm,make the switch.I guess his idea
                  and my idea of sruggling aren't the same...

It was obvious from the first posession that Trent didn't have it.He
                  was and maybe will be a good QB again but after week 1...he just
                  was not accurate at all.All his passes have looked like crap,altho some
                  of the passes were drops by EK and TG.

I think Huard deserved the chance to play in that play off game. I am
                  not suggesting that we would of won the game but it would of been
                  good to see what he could of done.I think the O line was letting Trent
                  get sacked to try to get him knocked out of the game...lol...

on a positive note, the Chiefs D did an excellent job. I don't know
                  if you saw the game but Law was ticked after the 2 picks he made
                  and the O did nothing,

Law still showed he has Manning number...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    Med and LDB..Not sure why Herm backed off from his earlier
                    statement...he said he would put Huard in if Trent struggled. I
                    was like the WTH...Come on Herm, make the switch. I guess his idea
                    and my idea of struggling aren't the same...

It was obvious from the first possession that Trent didn't have it. He
                    was and maybe will be a good QB again but after week 1...he just
                    was not accurate at all.All his passes have looked like crap,altho some
                    of the passes were drops by EK and TG.

I think Huard deserved the chance to play in that play off game. I am
                    not suggesting that we would of won the game but it would of been
                    good to see what he could of done.I think the O line was letting Trent
                    get sacked to try to get him knocked out of the game...lol...

on a positive note, the Chiefs D did an excellent job. I don't know
                    if you saw the game but Law was ticked after the 2 picks he made
                    and the O did nothing,

Law still showed he has Manning number...
                    The one thing just still has me baffled is how the in world did the Colts defense bottle up LJ? That same defense gave up an average of 173 yard per game rushing and if I'm not mistaken they allowed all 16 teams they faced a 100 yard rusher.

Edit: Six teams were held without a 100 yard rusher, but I think every team rushed for over a 100 yards total on their defense.
                    Last edited by TXBRONC; 01-08-2007, 09:08 AM.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      The one thing just still has me baffled is how the in world did the Colts defense bottle up LJ? That same defense gave up an average of 173 yard per game rushing and if I'm not mistaken they allowed all 16 teams they faced a 100 yard rusher.
                      I know what you mean....Yea LJ was not a problem for them at all...
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                      X