Clear All

Dallas choked like they always do

*plays the Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye song

Comment

Seahawks win! 21-20

Tony Romo must feel sick right now.

Glendale bound

Comment

What a fun game to watch.....Bah Bah Cowboys.............
        The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

GOLDEN BOY DIES GOLDEN BOY DIES!!!!

My favorite part: Stevens comes up HUGE. He could be HUGE if the wideouts are still banged up...

Comment

That was a great game to watch. I was going to call my father in law but he might be pretty pissed right now. He is the hugest Cowboys fan I have ever met.

Comment

Romo is overated and dont deserve the Pro Bowl. Enough said, Cowgirls needs to take it easy before they get overhyped how dangerous they are.
              XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
                Romo is overated and dont deserve the Pro Bowl. Enough said, Cowgirls needs to take it easy before they get overhyped how dangerous they are.
                I agree that Romo is a bit over-rated, but he is a good quarterback and hasn't even started 16 games yet. He will be better next year. Anyways, Dallas should've won this game, but Tony unfortunately mishandled the snap. I hope Parcells comes back next year for another run at it.

Comment

Originally posted by gindaorshaman
                  That was a great game to watch. I was going to call my father in law but he might be pretty pissed right now. He is the hugest Cowboys fan I have ever met.
                  LOL, one of my best friends is a die-hard Cowboys fan so I had to rag on him too. Same with another friend of mine who was in the band with me at East Stroudsburg University (she & I were in the clarinet section). Oh I so love this!!!
                  ~~*Jeni*~~

In Loving Memory of Darrent Williams ~~ 1982 -- 2007

In Loving Memory of Bobby Hamilton Sr. ~~ 1957 -- 2007

Thanks for all you've done for the Steelers Coach Cowher...

Comment

The funniest thing happened to my Father In Law. One of his friends put a box of tissues in his mail box and put a Dallas star and a face on it with it crying! Oh man I was laughing over that one.

Comment

Seems like the Cowboys find a way to blow it.

The Saints did the rest of the NFL a favor by showing how to rattle Romo.

Comment

Working...
                      X