• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York really needs a turnover fast.

Glendale bound

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
      if we were playing the patriots in this game, would we win or lose?

if we played yeah of course we would win, why would i think else
      that dump pass from ne would kill us thou
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Game over. Samuel sealed the deal for NE.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
          Game over. Samuel sealed the deal for NE.

yep... time ta watch all these eagle fans go nuts here in pa ... i gotta move from this armpit of the world
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Jets dont deserve that playoff spot. It should have been us killing and destroying the New England Patriots Communists. :hammer:
            XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Denver would have lost to the patsies, just like they lost to the last 3/5 teams......

.....offense sucks....defense sucks.....play calling sucks.....Dscheme sucks.....

It's best they didn't get into the playoffs, to just get humiliated in front of another national audience.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                Denver would have lost to the patsies, just like they lost to the last 3/5 teams......

.....offense sucks....defense sucks.....play calling sucks.....Dscheme sucks.....

It's best they didn't get into the playoffs, to just get humiliated in front of another national audience.

Did you lose your orange colored glasses again! But I would have to agree.

Comment

The Patriots were simply too much for the Jets.

Patriots & Chargers is gonna be tough. I hate both of those teams, but I don't hate San Diego as much as I hate New England.

Comment

On ESPN Radio a little while ago, they played the post game interview with Tom Brady and he said, "I've never been in a game where things were like they were today. At one point we ran the same play 4 times in a row. Coach was yellin in my earpiece, "Run it again!" We were in such a rythm that they couldnt stop us."
                    I think that sums up the day for the J-E-T-S, JETS!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X