No announcement yet.

colts/ravens gameday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when there are any kind of questionable calls in big games like this. That call on the interception that was lateralled by Reed was a horrible call. That would've got them another 20 or 30 yards and maybe even a touchdown on the run back. It doesn't matter now though, because the game is over and all that matters is that Indy won and Bal lost. I just hate bad calls like that either way. They take away from the winning team, because even if the winning team plays well, there will be complaints about the bad call(s).
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
      I hate when there are any kind of questionable calls in big games like this. That call on the interception that was lateralled by Reed was a horrible call. That would've got them another 20 or 30 yards and maybe even a touchdown on the run back. It doesn't matter now though, because the game is over and all that matters is that Indy won and Bal lost. I just hate bad calls like that either way. They take away from the winning team, because even if the winning team plays well, there will be complaints about the bad call(s).

just cant wait till the season is over and the commish has to review all these questionable calls.
      who knows next year you might have a purple flag to throw out 3 times a red one 2 times a black one 1 time
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Ravens couldn't back up the smack talk they did all week. :clap: :clap: Congrats Colts and I hope you beat your next opponent and get to the SB!

Comment

Working...
        X